I have never seen this level of obsessive hate towards any MMA fighter besides Ronda

But guys she's a once in a life time athlete!

Lol Good one. Thats one of my favorites. Some 135lb fighter with no competition arm-barring over matched stiffs in 10 seconds is all the rage.

The hype is nauseating to say the least. Once in a lifetime? Yeah because the public wont be this dumb again to get scammed.

Haha, you just went full left wing here. The guys a convicted rapist, there is no debating that despite what you "think" happened based on the limited evidence you have seen. You just sound like a complete idiot trying to pretend this is not the case. It seems like you are just going to defend Ronda no matter what she does so there is no point debating with you. She looks up to a convicted rapist, there is no denying this as it is a fact. You seem to be cool with rapists which you probably did not mean to leak to everyone on here. But it's out there now, Peteyandjia is cool with convicted rapists, you're fucked man, wow!

Yeah because you on the other hand, you were there, sitting in the judge's chambers all throughout the Tyson trial.

Fuck outta here.

get-the-fuck-out-of-here.gif

Anyway, would like to see your strip mall jiu jitsu against Ronda. She would whip your fat donut eating ass.

All I pictured here was Edmund saying this and then hiding behind Rhonda for protection

I am 99.9% sure it's entirely because she is a woman. People defend Jon Jones regularly and he injured a freaking pregnant woman.

Don't these people have sisters, mothers, daughters, wives etc.

WTF!

Absolute bollocks..

the most hated on sherdog by a fucking mile is bisping..

BY FAR...!

But that's where you can't realy claim this.
Not when you have PVZ, Tate and other women, in the same profession that don't get the hate.
That sure should tell you people are not opposed to Ronda just due to her gender.

it is her stupid claims and attitude that grant her plenty of haters.

That and being on top (like Silva, GSP, Fedor and any other dominant make fighter).
but like I pointed out, some actions by Jon or Honda are just worse. But let us not even disregard the hate Silva got for clowning also...

Ronda is in a stratosphere you can't compare PVZ, Tate, or any other WMMAer to. She is way at the top of the mountain, the lightning rod.

Absolute bollocks..

the most hated on sherdog by a fucking mile is bisping..

BY FAR...!

I disagree, the Bisping hatred has really died down. I think people kinda stopped hating on him as much after the Kennedy/Rockhold losses

Eh, if you openly admit that you're an exception operating outside of this cultural norm, that's fine - it essentially means you're of no consequence to this discussion. You don't think Ruby should be judged by that selfie, I don't think Ruby should be judged by that selfie. She IS being judged by that selfie. You and I can sit here patting each other on the back for how we don't judge her by that selfie all we want, but it is happening.

Ronda can date whoever she wants and admire whoever she wants in my book - as long as she's admiring Tyson for his boxing rather than his rape habits, that seems cool to me. Let her have a love child with Ray Rice while watching Cosby Show and eating Subway footlongs for snacks while she's at it. The thing is, whatever I personally believe, there is a wide cultural standard others are being held to which I don't see her as being a special exception from. Ruby gets judged by this standard - why doesn't Ronda? We can both say why we think Ronda shouldn't be, but why IS it not happening?

Reality is, it is happening. It's culturally consistent. Outliers like you and me don't matter. Such is life.

5590b516251718342e80b546_td-corruption.gif

So you admit that Ronda could whip your fat ass.

I'm not overweight and nor have I ever trained in mma, judo or boxing - so I would be no match for Rhonda....what exactly is your point? or is this just because I embarassed you with my comment?

Edit: I'll just add this before you split hairs - yes she would beat the crap out of me

Back