I have never seen anyone kick as hard as Cowboy did on floored Jury. New man ?

King Crab

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
That man was swinging his soul into those kicks...I was laughing my ass off. That was like road rage at epic proportion. What is with this guy because he seemed unstoppable, fast and hitting as hard as fuck.

i think the ufc WW div should thank their lucky stars soccer kicks arent allowed no mores

Yeah, the wind up on those was hilarious. He turned sideways before rotating into them. haha

He beat Jury like a red-headed stepchild.

that being said,no one would get hit by such a telegraphed kick unless they were in the position myles was hahha

those kicks got injury written all over them. For the one kicking!

eqoswcf0itsismgm421c.gif

Myles Jury literally got his ass kicked like 5 times in the last 10 seconds of the fight.

That's why he's fighting again in 12 days. But you're right, it's probably a bit dangerous to kick like that. On the other hand, I don't think Jury had a lot left in his legs to defend. Also the first one of those crazy kicks seems to land flush. Can't imagine how it felt when Jury tried to get out of bed the next day.

ahh he was kicking him in the ass,he's fine,hell he is fighting again in a few days ! :icon_chee

Jury got kicked in the fucking taint and RIGHT before he rolled to his back you could almost see Cerrone winding up for a soccerkick to his dome

Those were "FUCK YOU KICKS" The post fight presser is worth watching just for Cowboy

That's how Fedor threw punches. Cowboy should be commended.

I was dying when I saw the replays....he was in some crazy zone that night...

Roberto Carlos and Juninho kick harder.

goal-juninho-lyon.gif

goal-roberto-carlos.gif

yeah, he was really giving jury the business.

the hardest kicks ive ever seen though were from samkor kiatmontep. holy fuck! that dude could cripple people, thats how hard he hit lol

you could tell those kicks are hard just by the way it bounces Jury off and around the ground....it was enjoyable seeing the arrogant kid get nailed

Cowboy was pissed because he knew he wasn't going to be collecting that extra check.

(Not that it was his fault.)

Back