"I have everything to prove nothing to lose" - Nicco Montano

She is a nice person but she is from a tiny camp.

Even though I want Shevchenko to win and get the belt Nicco has had to put up with a lot of stuff that she doesn't really deserve. I hope she does well and surprises a lot of people. As unlikely as it seems it would also be cool if she finds a way to pull it off.

Can somebody that has seen her fight describe her ?

She's not a killer, at all.
She's got more subs/decisions than anything else in the last decade, regardless of whether she wins or loses, Nicco will be fine the next morning.

Why would getting subs not make you a killer? Getting choked unconscious or your arm broken is pretty brutal.

Why would getting subs not make you a killer? Getting choked unconscious or your arm broken is pretty brutal.
Context, he was saying Nicco is not going to have brain function or breathing the next day, fucking childish bullshit that's filling this place up, in that sense she not a killer, he was acting as though she's a knockout artist, I like Schevchenko, she's a hell of a fighter and most likely will win, but Nicco is being underrated all over this place, she's tough as fuck and has some sick knees, I honestly think this will be a much better fight than people are expecting, and the silly prick I was replying to is one of the worst here.

Don't have one. Unfortunately bigger things in the real world need to be tended to first.
I mean if you really were that confident it's easy money right?

You say this shit because if you're wrong your comment means nothing and if you're right then you look like you know what you're talking about and you think you'll have all the bragging rights. No risk, high reward.

Dealing with pussy shit my dude

I mean if you really were that confident it's easy money right?

You say this shit because if you're wrong your comment means nothing and if you're right then you look like you know what you're talking about and you think you'll have all the bragging rights. No risk, high reward.

Dealing with pussy shit my dude
Literally going to copy and paste what I wrote to Pakman and direct it at you.

Valentina is no joke and my original comment was not to mean I have Nicco winning this. But win or lose she will give Shevchenko a fight I feel.

The fact that you think I have Nicco outright winning is on you.

Back