"I have everything to prove nothing to lose" - Nicco Montano

elcj

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Lol she's already given up the belt.

When Shevchenko wins, will we hear #AndStill?

Nicco will surprise a lot of people on here.

If she wins, I will be really surprised but she's tough. If she can make it to a decision, I'll be impressed.

Nicco's legit but Valentina has been competing in kickboxing / Mt since her teens, she is the much more refined striker. I think Nicco has to get her to the ground if she expects to beat her, but Val was pretty strong at 135 too.

CaringScornfulCavy-small.gif

So she doesn't even consider herself as the real belt holder. Nice attitude to have going into the fight Nicco.

Nothing to lose?... Uh... how about your championship belt?
She means expectations-wise. No one is giving her a chance to win this. I think it's a healthy attitude to have. Hell, even I've just been assuming Val is going to kill her, but I've never actually seen Nicco fight

Yeah, I'll be surprised if she still has brain function and is breathing the day after
Yeah, because Schevchenko is a fucking killer, yeah?
I mean the last TKO she had that wasn't a fighter quitting was 2013 but yeah...what a fucking animal, Nicco should fear for her life.

Yeah, because Schevchenko is a fucking killer, yeah?
I mean the last TKO she had that wasn't a fighter quitting was 2013 but yeah...what a fucking animal, Nicco should fear for her life.
Mate I think its safe to say she's a killer. This Nicco girl is similar in skill to Priscilla.

Attachments

• val.png
    val.png
    70.7 KB · Views: 4
Mate I think its safe to say she's a killer. This Nicco girl is similar in skill to Priscilla.
She's not a killer, at all.
She's got more subs/decisions than anything else in the last decade, regardless of whether she wins or loses, Nicco will be fine the next morning.

She's not a killer, at all.
She's got more subs/decisions than anything else in the last decade, regardless of whether she wins or loses, Nicco will be fine the next morning.
Idk man, priscilla took 5 months off before she even started to get back into light training. Mind you, that fight was ended in the 2nd round, imagine if valentina took the full 3.

Sure she might not be dead the day after, but she's going to be out of the game for a long time with injuries.

Nicco will surprise a lot of people on here.

Up until this week I had only seen the Roxi fight and didn’t think much of her. Although I still feel she’s in a uphill battle vs Valentina, after watching her other fights (yes, I, the WMMA hater went and watched old WMMA fights) and watching her interviews, I think I’m honestly rooting for her. She seems like such a nice person that its hard for me to root against her, even though I think Valentina is a killer.

Up until this week I had only seen the Roxi fight and didn’t think much of her. Although I still feel she’s in a uphill battle vs Valentina, after watching her other fights (yes, I, the WMMA hater went and watched old WMMA fights) and watching her interviews, I think I’m honestly rooting for her. She seems like such a nice person that its hard for me to root against her, even though I think Valentina is a killer.
Valentina is no joke and my original comment was not to mean I have Nicco winning this. But win or lose she will give Shevchenko a fight I feel.

Yeah. If she lasts long enough and hurts Val she would have won my respect. I dont expect her to win. Also if she keeps improving at the rate she has been improving she will be able to challenge for the strap in about 4 years. Her progression has been awesome. She beat two veterans with only 3 fights experience

Back