I have Crushing Student Debt and Bunk-Ass Credit, What do I do?

sell your holes.

Under grad and grad. I can pay my loans, car payment, and rent, and still have some to spend on candy and video games.

But I ain't buyin' a house any time soon and that's where I'd like to be.
the fuck man, you'll have plenty of years as a geriatric to play video games

Ok, I’ll be an asshole here. Went to university in Canada. My alma mater is rated 35 in the world. Paid $2000 a year. Can’t believe people get in debt going to school.
its because they want to keep up with the neighbors by going to these dumb ass ivy league schools. The school I go to has around 400-600 students and they do everything for you literally, scholarships, interships, jobs and if I can get a full ride with a 3.3 gpa at school that costs 42k a year I can only imagine these people are living up to the expectations of others

Repay your debts with any excess over tge minimum repayments going to the highest interest debt.

No late or missed payments.

No new loans.

No easy solutions.

Best tip i can give is don't try and repay as much as possible with the knowledge you can get some back out again if needed. Instead ensure that every dollar repaid stays repaid. This means a savings account for annual or quarterly bills.

Did you go to USC?

giphy.gif

90k student debt
broke ass credit

1. How do I pay these off most effectively?

2. I need to make secondary income apart from my job, any ideas?

3. How do I improve my credit score quickly?
1. With money

2. Become a Ladyboy. There is at least 1 guy on Sherdog that would pay to suck you.

3. Don´t. Credit is slavery.

On a serious note.. go on a no-spend year. Embrace minimalism, frugalism and all the isms that imply spending less. There are shit ton of videos on YT about that.

Under grad and grad. I can pay my loans, car payment, and rent, and still have some to spend on candy and video games.

But I ain't buyin' a house any time soon and that's where I'd like to be.
Sell your car. Embrace public transport and ride a bike. Reduce your carbon footprint and save money.

Cut the Candy and Videogames... are you fucking 8? Grow up dude.

Unfortunately you bought the false bullshit, they hooked you, brainwashing worked.....Now the only answer is to fully accept your enslaved lot in life for the next 45 years....good luck.

Improve your credit score by paying everything via credit cards with good perks, but paid in whole every month to avoid any interest. The general consensus is that you should keep each balance below 30% of the credit max, each month. You’ll see a marked improvement in your score and have good cash back rewards to boot.

Dave Ramsey gets a lot of hate on here but his entire premise is founded around situations just like yours. Perhaps look into his advice. Many people have completely eradicated their seemingly insurmountable debts following his path. Good luck broski.
I was in a serious financial situation following an ended relationship.

I used the Dave Ramsey methods and listened to him on the radio everymoring.

Need to go back to it.

Trade School for welding.

I started having health problems from all the fumes, so I stopped welding. I doubled-down on taking a weld-inspection course, and I passed the course but royally failed the Certified Welding Inspector test (That's a long story).

I still got a job as a weld inspector, but it was only for 2 years, and I only got paid $35K a year. Couldn't find anything else after that that didn't require CWI certification.

So yeah, Tulsa Welding School is a scam.
What kind of weld inspection?
Was it visual on a job site? Die Penatrant? Mag Particle?

Ut and x-Ray is where the money is for weld inspection.

I was making 150+k a year doing x-Ray at 20yrs old in the 90’s.

Look up “NDT” inspecting.

Never answered the what did you major in, did you graduate questions huh?

Join a blue collar union. Make $50 an hour, fix your life.

FYI, you cant clear college debt with bankruptcy, but you can take out a substantial loan on your life insurance payout, pay off your student loans in full and then clear your life insurance debt with bankruptcy.

90k student debt
broke ass credit

1. How do I pay these off most effectively?

2. I need to make secondary income apart from my job, any ideas?

3. How do I improve my credit score quickly?
90k in debt lmao.

I'm overseas right now and I'm realizing just how fucked American healthcare and education are.

Doctors over here do 5 years of school (3 years undergrad/ combined med school + 2 years med school) at $5k/ year.

Health insurance is $100/ month for 100% covered doctor, hospital, medication, and dental coverage.

Income tax is ~3%.

You reap what you sow, and it sounds like you have sown the seeds of debt. Such poor life choices......SMH.

If you are a broke arse, why not go into the trades? If you are going to get a college degree, why not from a state school where you live and for something in STEM?

SMH.......

Take the Dave Ramsey route!
BEANS AND RICE 24/7
SELL EVERYTHING YOU OWN
ENJOY NOTHING UNTIL YOU'RE DEBT-FREE

I fucking hate vague threads. How can there possibly be an answer without knowing current profession or salary.

Im glad i have $0 college debt, my wifes is $20000.

Back