I have an 18 mo. old alpha son

And his father is a beta sherdogger. Probably gonna be a queer or lesbian when it grows up.

Have him fight a Honey Badger now, train him to defeat this beast :

The honey badger (Mellivora capensis), also known as the ratel (/ˈreɪtəl/ or /ˈrɑːtəl/), is a mammal widely distributed in Africa, Southwest Asia, and the Indian subcontinent. Because of its wide range and occurrence in a variety of habitats, it is listed as Least Concern on the IUCN Red List.

It is the only species in the genus Mellivora and in the mustelid subfamily Mellivorinae. Despite its name, the honey badger does not closely resemble other badger species; instead, it bears more anatomical similarities to weasels. It is primarily a carnivorous species and has few natural predators because of its thick skin, strength and ferocious defensive abilities. It is listed as the "world's most fearless animal" in the 2002 edition of the Guinness Book of World Records.

How tall is he? Is he a baby-manlet? Also how much pounds did he weigh when he was born?

If he didn't walk at 4 months of age like Khabib.......I don't give him a great chance to be the succesor.....

Also the legend states that Khabib already make his own milk bottles at 6 months....

If he didn't walk at 4 months of age like Khabib.......I don't give him a great chance to be the succesor.....

Also the legend states that Khabib already make his own milk bottles at 6 months....

wasn't khabib adopted by this bear?

how do u know he'll keep doing it? your kid might not be the fighter type

He's too young to start off alpha, there's levels to this, you need to put him on the beta program and have him work his way up the process

Proteins before roids
Martial arts academy before professional fights
Daddy before mommy

At that age he should be tall enough to train at team alpha male
Let him tren hard and eat clen.

Don't push the envelope that hard unless you live in the Middle east your begging to be arrested for child abuse buddy....

Huh? Is that what happened to you? How else would you know that?

Nope. I've just been alive long enough to make valid observations about the world around me. All kids rebel to some degree, and it's nearly always in a way that most contradicts the values of their primary disciplinarian. Push your kid to be some badass tuff guy, you're most likely to get a pacifist pole-smoker.

timothy-treadwell-chocolate.jpg
RIP's

It’s all about the harsh environment he was raised in and that what made him incredibly tough because he’s accustomed to it.

We don’t have those since 1945, why do you think your grandparents are 10x tougher mentally than you?

Our society made us soft and it’s gonna get worse with what school teaches these days. Good luck OP.

Back