I have an 18 mo. old alpha son

Sherwolf

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
If I get him to start wrasslin cub bears, will he grow up to be as good a grappler as Khabib? I'm trying to breed the next MMA goat, help me out sherbros!

How's his hairline looking TS?

If I get him to start wrasslin cub bears, will he grow up to be as good a grappler as Khabib? I'm trying to breed the next MMA goat, help me out sherbros!
You must be a manlet if you are already expecting your son to be the next Kalabeeb.

If you want him to be a true alpha, allow him to grapple the cubs in the presence of their mother. She will insure that he gets the best training possible.

You must be a manlet if you are already expecting your son to be the next Kalabeeb.

Well detected m80... he almost pulled one on us.

Just another Manlet vicariously living through his son...

<6>

Let him check sherdog daily this will be enough

He'll probably turn out gay.

Boys with psycho pushy domineering fathers usually do.

If you want him to be a true alpha, allow him to grapple the cubs in the presence of their mother. She will insure that he gets the best training possible.
timothy-treadwell-chocolate.jpg

Everyone thinks their child is special.

He'll need to have a purple Mohawk, a flashy rashguard and some official UFC gear, so all the other parents at the under twelve class know that you raised no pussy. Also don't forget to film every competition and to swear at all the other kids.

He's got shtty genetics, but if he works hard, anything is possible I guess.

Get him his own Sherdog account for his 2nd birthday.

You’re too late. Lomachenko’s dad knew he was destined for greatness before he was even conceived. Nice try, bro.

Title delivered by itself.. I have an 18 month old Alpha son lollll.

Dude all you have to do is make him do push ups for Gerber, baby powder as a talc and let's go with this shit.
Also, HGH when he's like 13. He'll grow up tall and strong.

Not telling you to do this, just an idea of what i'd do to ensure that my boy grows up to be a master specimen

Back