I have a feeling we are going to see a gassed out Till/Woodley IF the fight doesn't end in the 1st

I mean, I don't want it to be true. I want us to have an awesome war but sadly Tyrun has show time and time again that his gameplan is to back up against the cage and counterstrike...even against K1 Maia. He knew he couldn't do it to Lawler because Lawler gets stronger as the fight goes on. Let's all hope he will go for the kill but really doubt that.

Ohh sweet, I'm getting a ham sandwish lol. Will hold you on that buddy {<redford}

I'm actually now more interested in this fight and thus card than any in a long time. Sherdoggers now promoting more effectively than Dana & his gimps lol

And yes, if it's obvious you can hold me to it. It'd be the right thing to do

i wouldn't say till showed a " huge fear of gassing " against wonderboy, till was trying to fight but wonderboy was on the backfoot all night and is hard as fuck to deal with, especially if you have to chase him.

he would've just been hitting air if he kept chasing him and knew wonderboy was a good counter puncher, so he played the point game with him.
But that's the issue with this fight. Tyrun is as good or even better counterstriker than Wonderboy. That is actually his whole game. That's why Till will fight the exact same way he did against Wonderboy.

I really see this going as a very boring stare contest.

But that's the issue with this fight. Tyrun is as good or even better counterstriker than Wonderboy. That is actually his whole game. That's why Till will fight the exact same way he did against Wonderboy.

I really see this going as a very boring stare contest.
woodley barely moves though whereas wonderboy is one of the best movers in the UFC, till won't have to chase him.

i just don't think till is scared.

This simply has to be a boring fight, assuming it happens, which it probably won't. I want Tyron to lose so very badly, but it is really hard to beat the hibernation version of T-Wood. How do you capitalize on the openings created by absolutely no action? And if you force something, he'll probably KO you. But if you don't, you'll lose a terrible decision by a narrow margin.

Back