I have a feeling we are going to see a gassed out Till/Woodley IF the fight doesn't end in the 1st

ClosetVitorFan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
OR 2nd round. I just have a gut feeling about this. I can easily see Woodley and Till gassed out going into the 4th round. It's gonna come down to whoever wants it more. Could be close decision going either way.

Both seem like guys that will go for the finish. But you could be right, some guys get timid when the title is involved. 'Too much to lose to take any risks'

Both seem like guys that will go for the finish. But you could be right, some guys get timid when the title is involved. 'Too much to lose to take any risks'
I have a feeling they will go for it in the beginning and if it doesn't happen in the 1st or 2nd. Both fighters go into cruise control. Then it becomes a war of attrition. I think their styles do clash. Till is HUGE. And although Tills wrestling isn't that great, he's big and strong and doesn't need that great of wrestling.

When woodley gasses you can't really tell due to his low output. I enjoy his greatness but feel he needs to impose his will more to dominate. Probably not going to happen this fight since he should respect Till's power.

If till lands on woodley early and doesnt put him away both gas out. The other way around i dont see that happening. Woodley has more experience. He would not blow his load trying to put Till away with a crazy long flurry.

Till is young and stupid. He will waste his tank trying with a long ass flurry.

Woodley gasses when hit. Till will gas while trying to put Woodley away.

Both seem like guys that will go for the finish.
You have to be joking here. If anything they are totally opposite. Especially Tyrun who didn't finish a fight since he became a champ. He is scared of gassing and because of that he didn't even finish K1 Maia. Tyrun will definitely not go for a finish.

Till showed huge fear of gassing too in Wonderboy fight. I'm sure he will try to throw as little as he can just like in Wonderboy fight.

This fight will go to a boring decision. It will be another trademark Tyrun championship stare contest.

I have a feeling they will go for it in the beginning and if it doesn't happen in the 1st or 2nd. Both fighters go into cruise control. Then it becomes a war of attrition. I think their styles do clash. Till is HUGE. And although Tills wrestling isn't that great, he's big and strong and doesn't need that great of wrestling.

Woodley won't want to get into any trouble either... He is disliked by Dana so the ref will stop it quick for a Till win IMO

I have a feeling Woodley is gonna get knocked out

1rlPc_medium.gif

You have to be joking here. If anything they are totally opposite. Especially Tyrun who didn't finish a fight since he became a champ. He is scared of gassing and because of that he didn't even finish K1 Maia.

Till showed huge fear of gassing too in Wonderboy fight.

This fight will go to a boring decision. It will be another trademark Tyrun championship srate contest.

You could be right about Tyron, but I still think he will look for an opening to capitalize on & go for the finish.

I'll buy you a ham sandwich if you are obviously correct.

You could be right about Tyron, but I still think he will look for an opening to capitalize on & go for the finish.

I'll buy you a ham sandwich if you are obviously correct.
I mean, I don't want it to be true. I want us to have an awesome war but sadly Tyrun has show time and time again that his gameplan is to back up against the cage and counterstrike...even against K1 Maia. He knew he couldn't do it to Lawler because Lawler gets stronger as the fight goes on. Let's all hope he will go for the kill but really doubt that.

Ohh sweet, I'm getting a ham sandwish lol. Will hold you on that buddy {<redford}

If they actually fight.I see this being the opposite,both guys using their normally very light output in a boring (albeit more exciting just because it's a big fight/anticipation) fight where you wish the other did more for 23 of the 25 minutes.Lol at these guys going for the kill right away,this is a horrible prediction imo but it's mma,and we are all wrong all the time.

I do think if Till really pushes a nice technical but aggressive pace early I could see them both gassing,but I don't think he'll come after woodley like that.

Damien Maia only been finished 1 time in his career.
Lawler too, that was his second KO loss ever. Only Nick was able to KTFO Lawler up until Tyrun fight.

So Tyrun can do it. Just doesn't want to do it.

A Vitor fan should know. Especially ones who do cardio in a closet.

sdfsdfsd-640x360.jpg

Whoever doesnt win this fight, is going to lose this fight

You have to be joking here. If anything they are totally opposite. Especially Tyrun who didn't finish a fight since he became a champ. He is scared of gassing and because of that he didn't even finish K1 Maia. Tyrun will definitely not go for a finish.

Till showed huge fear of gassing too in Wonderboy fight. I'm sure he will try to throw as little as he can just like in Wonderboy fight.

This fight will go to a boring decision. It will be another trademark Tyrun championship stare contest.
i wouldn't say till showed a " huge fear of gassing " against wonderboy, till was trying to fight but wonderboy was on the backfoot all night and is hard as fuck to deal with, especially if you have to chase him.

he would've just been hitting air if he kept chasing him and knew wonderboy was a good counter puncher, so he played the point game with him.

how will these guys gas out when they only throw four strikes per round???

Till's last performance was a notch above Ngannou's last performance, within the parameters of a certain perspective (the correct one).

Woodley fucks him up w/ speed and good old American hog wrasslin'.

As if these two snoozers aren't already primed to put fans to sleep based on their recent performances, we really need for them to be exhausted on top of it...

wdGJ2.gif

Back