I have a feeling Ronda is gonna steamroll Nunes.

ClosetVitorFan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I think Ronda looks great physically and really wants to win. But I could be wrong. But if I had to bet id say Ronda wins in the first round. I think Ronda skipped on media to prevent herself from breaking emotionally. She's emotionally fragile yes but on fight day I think shes gonna deliver.

P.s. I can't stand Ronda. But I won't let my dislike for her blind me.

She might
I hope she doesn't but it isn't far fetched at all

She's gonna steam roll Mcdonalds after she gets brutally ktfo

I agree, sherdog is gonna be loaded with excuses too if she does

lets be real guys she probably could have finished holly without TOO much trouble, just by fighting safe in the standup and just looking for the trip / TD to the armbar over and over :D

Both girls have an equal chance of winning.

Amanda's stand up is far better than Ronda's though. On the ground Ronda has the edge but by how much? We're gonna find out.

I think Ronda looks great physically and really wants to win. But I could be wrong. But if I had to bet id say Ronda wins in the first round. I think Ronda skipped on media to prevent herself from breaking emotionally. She's emotionally fragile yes but on fight day I think shes gonna deliver.

P.s. I can't stand Ronda. But I won't let my dislike for her blind me.
I would have to agree. I believe this will be her last fight and she will take her out in less than two rounds.

lets be real guys she probably could have finished holly without TOO much trouble, just by fighting safe in the standup and just looking for the trip / TD to the armbar over and over :D
SHE really tried, and even achieved, takedowns in that fight. Holly shrugged her off and made her pay eveytime she approached the pocket.

Ronda has no approach to the clinch. she has eaten punches in every fight until she gets it. Every other girl moved straight at ronda, rather than away. Yes, wmma was that bad.

Not sure how Nunes will do, if she can keep away like Holm. im sure she hits harder, but will still need several.

As much as I don't like it,I do too.

Last edited:
Tell me why you like her. Maybe I'm missing something. Convince me

She's easily one of the most exciting women fighters ever. 100% finish rate, never seen a decision, never plays it safe. She's always the aggressor in every fight. Even in the Holly fight where she was getting her ass beat, she was the one moving forward and forcing Holly to engage.

I don't give a shit whether she's bitchy at the weighins or emotionally loses it backstage. I don't even watch that shit. I watch fights, and she always brings it in the cage.

Tell me why you like her. Maybe I'm missing something. Convince me
TBH I like her too, if you don't I get it, but don't get the immense hate.
They say she's way too arrogant/confident, most too athletes are, she's just more open about it, isn't Cruz. The once in a lifetime thing and being the media darling, so what? They said she was untouchable and I'm sure she believed it, so let's hate her?

Nunes also looks great and really wants to win. As motivated as Ronda is to make a big comeback you can't discount the fact that Nunes is just as motivated to shut that down and cement her spot as the top woman in the division. I could easily see Nunes doing to Rousey what she did to Miesha just as much as a quick Rousey finish.

She's easily one of the most exciting women fighters ever. 100% finish rate, never seen a decision, never plays it safe. She's always the aggressor in every fight. Even in the Holly fight where she was getting her ass beat, she was the one moving forward and forcing Holly to engage.
^ He said it better than me.

Back