I have a bad feeling Chael will outsmart Fedor

I hope not. I don't want to live in a world where Chael Sonnen holds a victory over Fedor.

tbh chaels boxing is decent, wont be shocked at a tko win if chael gets him down and knocks him a few times

This is the only Fedor fight in like 10 years that I am certain he will win. Thank god. Chael has nothing for him, unlike old fat Rampage, I don't see Fedor being out grappled by Chael.

tbh chaels boxing is decent, wont be shocked at a tko win if chael gets him down and knocks him a few times

lol, when's the last time Chael knocked down anybody? Those Anderson "knock downs" 8 years ago? I hope you aren't serious.

lol, when's the last time Chael knocked down anybody? Those Anderson "knock downs" 8 years ago? I hope you aren't serious.

he's got decent boxing technique, and again this is just based on fedors chin, not how hard chael hits

I'd put my money on Chael winning this one. After all, he held his own with Silva on the feet in their first encounter fairly well and absolutely dominated him on the ground. Chael was 2 minutes away from being UFC champ if it wasn't for that sneaky triangle choke, and, to be honest, I don't see Fedor pulling off that kind of submission (or any submission for that matter) so I'd give Chael the advantage for this fight.

Ya then he popped for steroids #fail

Depends what kind of Fedor shows up. Zombie brawler Fedor could get taken down by Sonnen, duck and take him down when Fedor swings wildly right away.
Fedor's chin worries me, I feel like it's really shot. But physically he didn't look weak against Mir, threw him from the clinch and pushed him off, Mir is shot too but he is still a big dude compared to Sonnen.
If Fedor stays smart he could stuff takedowns and outpoint Sonnen, maybe losing one round if Sonnen takes him down.

Everybody here believes Chael stands no chance against Fedor. At first this was what I thought too.

In reality, Chael has a very solid chance to outsmart Fedor and to neutralize him by lay and parying him for 3 rounds. I don't see Fedor pulling a submission off of his back - firstly, because this is not the Fedor of old, and secondly, because Fedor will be fighting a guy whose bread and butter is taking and holding people down.

Chael is not retarded and will totally refuse to stand and bang with Fedor. He will be shooting takedown after takedown, just like he did with dangerous strikers like Silva, Rampage and the others. I see him taking down Fedor with ease and then holding him down for whole eternity.
Would not be surprised if Chael Sonnen wins by boring, but important UD.

What do you people say? Will Sonnen get KTFO-ed by Fedor or will he pull a sneaky lay-and-pray based game plan to outsmart The Last Emperor?

Chael will win this. Fedor's cage TDD is sub-amateur level and his chin is sub-Arlovski.

I predict Chael will KO Fedor. Seriously. Ala how he knocked down The Spider. Except Fedor has a much weaker chin...

Unpopular opinion but I think come the fight night, Chael will be the bigger and faster man. Can see him win by gnp.

Fedor is stronger, has better, more powerful striking and is better off his back than Chael can usually handle. Chael has literally no advantages

Everybody here believes Chael stands no chance against Fedor. At first this was what I thought too.

In reality, Chael has a very solid chance to outsmart Fedor and to neutralize him by lay and parying him for 3 rounds. I don't see Fedor pulling a submission off of his back - firstly, because this is not the Fedor of old, and secondly, because Fedor will be fighting a guy whose bread and butter is taking and holding people down.

Chael is not retarded and will totally refuse to stand and bang with Fedor. He will be shooting takedown after takedown, just like he did with dangerous strikers like Silva, Rampage and the others. I see him taking down Fedor with ease and then holding him down for whole eternity.
Would not be surprised if Chael Sonnen wins by boring, but important UD.

What do you people say? Will Sonnen get KTFO-ed by Fedor or will he pull a sneaky lay-and-pray based game plan to outsmart The Last Emperor?
Fedor is not a dumbass neither. Chael's patented Lay n Pray techniques will only get him so far. He has gotten quite far with his style along with his face. Still, remember how Fedor crucified big nog and his bjj, yes was long time ago but knowledge is Obtained knowledge.... The Emperor is still a brilliant fighter. I got Fedor in this one, Chael freaks out and might even TaP

Back