I hate when Joe Rogan yells out "HE'S HURT, I THINK HE'S HURT!!!"

I don't hate it but I do find it vaguely ridiculous. Particularly when the guy is clearly not hurt and Rogan then tries to cover his mistake by saying "He's pretending not to be, but he's rocked!"

You might be running out of things to bitch about when you have to resort to bitching about shit like this.

"HE'S HURT MIKE!!!"

I want it on a tshirt and it's a great thing to shout out when you're drunk at festivals for some reason.

Whereas Anik and Florian miss fighters being rocked sometimes, Rogan lately has been doing the opposite. I can't remember what fight it was but it was just recently where it was really bad and nothing happened. Still the best commentator in the UFC though. Knows his stuff, just jumping the gun more lately.

Rogan is an awesome colour commentator.
Technical break downs and talking about fighters weaknesses and strengths applicable to current fight is just classic rogan at his best.

His only flaw is when he goes off topic and forgets hes not on his Podcast to spew anything he wants on air.

Suddenly the two guys exchanging strikes will get commentary on how another unrelated fighter did somthing to another unrelated fighter, at X year and at this event, and how its going to be interesting when 3rd unrelated champion faces them.

Oh and his Bias sometimes is too evident

As much as I love Rogan, for some reason I would like to see him brought down a peg or two sometimes.
I'm not entirely sure why, but there's something about his confidence/know it all/arrogance which occasionally grates.

Nog KO over Schaub wasn't entertaining without Joe.

Whereas Anik and Florian miss fighters being rocked sometimes, Rogan lately has been doing the opposite. I can't remember what fight it was but it was just recently where it was really bad and nothing happened. Still the best commentator in the UFC though. Knows his stuff, just jumping the gun more lately.
Cowboy vs Alvarez was on FS1 yesterday its what made me make this thread :icon_lol:

in cain vs jds fight, i forget whether it was the 2nd or the 3rd, jds landed a punch on cain's face in the first 5 seconds but no damage was done, but joe rogan was screaming and yelling how cain was hurt.
i still dont mind him. i do mind, however, anik and florian. they suck.

He only says it when he thinks they're rocked, and most of the time they are.

I wouldn't say most of the time. Sometimes it's not even for sure like it's questionable but he's screaming it like it's true. Doesn't matter much I guess as long as the judges can't hear.

It's always funny when Joe yells out stuff like that because I know there is going to be someone on sherdog bitching about it the next day

Joe is the best announcer in mma imo

This.

I wish they'd bring in one of those horse-racing announcers and see how Sherdog enjoys it.

"and a punch, and a punch, and a kick and a miss, a jab, a kick and a miss, a punch, a punch, and they're down, they down, a punch, a punch, a sub attempt, aaaaaaaaaaaaand they're up, they're up, a punch, a punch and a miss."

I think he's hurt has never happened

It's always

He's hurt. He hurt him again

Reason why my volume is low

Also coz it's 3-6am

Back