I hate when Joe Rogan yells out "HE'S HURT, I THINK HE'S HURT!!!"

He's trying to make the fight exciting. Better than boring ass Jon Anik or KenFlo.

I can't tell the difference between the two. I was Kenny just retired. He just annoys me anymore.

9 times outta 10 the strike didn't land while He's screaming that.

My feeling on this exactly. Rogan claims a guy is hurt even if it's a glancing blow if the guy backs away or doesn't immediately go for a flying omoplata.

I really like it, it's something really worth getting excited over but alot of the time you're sitting there watching with friends and friends of friends who're are just, huh wut happened?

I miss it alot when Anik and Florian do their whole, He might be hurt jon, let's be quiet for 10 seconds and see!

Florian is a better commentator than Rogan.
And a better black belt.

BJ_Penn_UFC101_choking_Kenny_Florian-450x300.jpg

what's his black belt got to do with announcing?

He's hurt! = he absorbed a strike

I hate when announcers announce.

Joe is such a shill. He's the worst with head kicks. Every head kick lands when Joe is calling the action, no matter if it was blocked or not. And then he marvels at what a chin such-and-such fighter has for not going down after eating so many head kicks.

ijn30ZZ9JXvJv.gif

Oh my gawd oh my gawd!!! Are you kidding me???!!1!!???111? Are....you.....kidding............me???11!!?!11??!!!!!!!!! Maaaaaaaaan that guy hits hard!!!! He is FOR REAL Mike!!!

I love it, its fucking great. So what if it may be over exaggerated sometimes, its funny as hell and it just adds to the experience imo.

I love Rogan's enthusiasm, yes maybe he's had some real eye-rollers here and there but its always his passions for martial arts that makes his commentating among the best, always.

I do that shit all the time and so do all of you

Florian is a better commentator than Rogan.
And a better black belt.

Florian is barely a dirty fleck on Joe's shoe at this point. How can you not appreciate the times Joe has called Goldie out on saying something retarded?

And then just listen to what Florian lets Anik get away with, they're both a pair of vanilla cardboard commentators.

Knowledge wise, i agree.

Character and personality wise its all Schiavello and Rutten

Schiavello or however you spell it has a great voice, better than Joe's, but he's pretty dry.

If Rogan could somehow stop clinging to guys nutsacks while they fought, his stock would really rise.

Oh my gawd oh my gawd!!! Are you kidding me???!!1!!???111? Are....you.....kidding............me???11!!?!11??!!!!!!!!! Maaaaaaaaan that guy hits hard!!!! He is FOR REAL Mike!!!

We're in for a fight ladies and gentlemen!!!

Florian is barely a dirty fleck on Joe's shoe at this point. How can you not appreciate the times Joe has called Goldie out on saying something retarded?

And then just listen to what Florian lets Anik get away with, they're both a pair of vanilla cardboard commentators.

anik dosnt mess up like goldberg.

Florian and rogan are the best....only reason goldberg is better than anik is cause hes 100% GOLD.....in a tito ortiz interview kind of way

Back