I hate when Joe Rogan yells out "HE'S HURT, I THINK HE'S HURT!!!"

9 times outta 10 the strike didn't land while He's screaming that.

I kind of laugh now. He's like the boy who cried wolf.

better than mike goldberg saying 'I think that was a good shot, am i right Joe?'

He only says it when he thinks they're rocked, and most of the time they are.

Eh, that doesn't bother me. The only thing that does that really bothers me is he fails a bit in thinking subs are locked in.

It's always funny when Joe yells out stuff like that because I know there is going to be someone on sherdog bitching about it the next day

Joe is the best announcer in mma imo

He's trying to make the fight exciting. Better than boring ass Jon Anik or KenFlo.

They just popped up the Conor-Poirier fight on youtube.
There a moment where Dustin clips him with a punch and Joe screams "OOOOOOOOOOO" with complete silence. Was pretty funny, even if I do it time to time myself.

I just want to hear something different, but it doesn't annoy me more than Goldie's "AAAAAnd Its...." every fight.

Eh, that doesn't bother me. The only thing that does that really bothers me is he fails a bit in thinking subs are locked in.

Thats been happening more and more lately. I think its probably because the BJJ defense is catching up a little bit

They just popped up the Conor-Poirier fight on youtube.
There a moment where Dustin clips him with a punch and Joe screams "OOOOOOOOOOO" with complete silence. Was pretty funny, even if I do it time to time myself.

I just want to hear something different, but it doesn't annoy me more than Goldie's "AAAAAnd Its...." every fight.
I want to start doing the "OOOOOOOOOOOOOO" in my everyday life, like at the grocery store and shit

Joe is such a shill. He's the worst with head kicks. Every head kick lands when Joe is calling the action, no matter if it was blocked or not. And then he marvels at what a chin such-and-such fighter has for not going down after eating so many head kicks.

I like it when Rogan screams like a little girl after a guy throws a leg kick that has missed a mile away.

its pretty annoying, but meh. sorta his thing. like goldys ill timed ITS ALL OVER and constantly reminding us that EVERYTHING ELSE IS VIRTUALLY IDENTICAL

Joe is such a shill. He's the worst with head kicks. Every head kick lands when Joe is calling the action, no matter if it was blocked or not. And then he marvels at what a chin such-and-such fighter has for not going down after eating so many head kicks.

EXACTLY

the guy blocks the head kick hes like OH MY GOD JOE IT LANDED or w/e

Back