I hate watching all these new year weight loss stories

A rather bizarre rant. Letting oneself become morbidly obese is the ultimate showing of lack of self control. However losing 200+ lbs is arguably more impressive than packing that weight on.

Dirty little secret. If I ever feel like a fat peice of shit, I turn on half ton mom and instantly feel skinny.

While spewing out his dumb rant I have no doubt he couldn't comprehend the many obstacles one must hurdle when trying to reach a long term goal that requires so much work and dedication

A lot of overweight people learned their sedentary, unhealthy lifestyle while growing up. They may have been the chubby kid, or even the athletic one, but were never all that fat because their metabolism could handle it. They get to high school/college and start to put on weight. Finding it difficult to change their eating/exercising habits, they turn to food to cope with the depression of weight gain. Years pass and they continue to grow. Finally, they decide to do something about it and through a healthy diet and a lot of work, the pounds come off. You're right, how dare they be commended for completely changing their life around???

If you don't like it, don't watch whatever channel or advertisement is in front of you. But I do commend their choice to live a healthier lifestyle rather than continue on the path that they've always known.

I have always been kinda big, everyone in my family is. But I used to exercise a lot to keep off the weight.

Then I had 2 significant injuries in a row and basically just sat around the house for a year waiting for them to heal. I gained a massive amount of weight and got lazy. Now that I'm healed its going to take me a long time to get in shape. I plan on starting tomorrow.

I have always been kinda big, everyone in my family is. But I used to exercise a lot to keep off the weight.

Then I had 2 significant injuries in a row and basically just sat around the house for a year waiting for them to heal. I gained a massive amount of weight and got lazy. Now that I'm healed its going to take me a long time to get in shape. I plan on starting tomorrow.

Good luck man. I wish nothing but success for you.

Someone does something positive, so you shit on them? Yeah real mature bro

Someone does something positive, so you shit on them? Yeah real mature bro

no shit, lol.

You can't win in this world.

This reminds me the other day of someone at work. One of my friends is quitting smoking and I said I was proud of her. The guy at work goes "I am not going to congratulate her for quitting smoking, because she should have never started in the first place".

Have some compassion people. There is too much hatred in the world today. If someone is doing something to better their life, try to encourage them, instead of putting them down.

it's easy for some people to lose weight. really hard for others. effort should be commended, even if that same effort produces less results than it would have for those that are genetically gifted (like myself)

Back