I hate to say it but I think Dada would have taken it to Kimbo in the backyard.

RoyCisneros

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
lol as much as I hate to say it, and as much as it'd piss off Kimbo losing to Dada, I think it's safe to say Kimbo was a strong gust a wind of being KO'd himself.

Had this fight been in the backyard and Dada didn't give a damn enough to cut, How crazy is it to think that Dada would have beaten Kimbo?

I think based on his performance against Ken, and Dada Kimbo is far from his "Prime". not that he was that good to begin with, but at this point in his career I think it'd be safe to assume Royce Gracie would be a favorite.

lol as much as I hate to say it, and as much as it'd piss off Kimbo losing to Dada, I think it's safe to say Kimbo was a strong gust a wind of being KO'd himself.

Had this fight been in the backyard and Dada didn't give a damn enough to cut, How crazy is it to think that Dada would have beaten Kimbo?

I think based on his performance against Ken, and Dada Kimbo is far from his "Prime". not that he was that good to begin with, but at this point in his career I think it'd be safe to assume Royce Gracie would be a favorite.
I thought the same - if Dada didn't need to cut 40lbs it would likely have led to an improved performance. Maybe not, but maybe yes.

Only if 'it' was a cheeseburger

I thought the same. He wouldn't have to cut and from what I seen of these backyard fights. They usually get stood up when it hits the ground. Kimbo shot for a take down for a reason. I believe he was worried about getting KO'd.

I would bet money on Royce beating Kimbo if that fight gets made.

Dada5000-upfront threw that fight and it was super obvious.

The pathetic thing was Kimbo looked like he was trying his hardest and was way closer to getting KO'd than Dada was.

Dada's kayfabe knockdown in the end was worse than a 10 year old pretending to be dropped by Sweet Chin Music.

I think you are correct. I just made a thread before I saw yours bitching about the heavyweight cap. If Dada could have come in at his natural weight he may have potentially ran through Kimbo.

did you see Dada's punches?!

Maybe....maybe he would gasa out even harder with an extra 40 lbs to carry.

when you fight in a octagon, the story is different. However, I think the fight would be fair if taken to the grass.

I think Kimbo improved his ground game. He should have gone for a submission, IDK why they were telling him not to Dada has not BJJ background.

But yes, I'm inclined to agree. On da streets Dada wouldn't have to do a 40lb weight cut and would not get heart attack.

Well, DaDa is naturally far bigger than Kimbo. Like 70 lbs. heavier. Makes a big difference. He still sucks though and would lose

I was looking forward to this fight for a long time.

What a disappointment.

If the fight took place in the back yard Kimbo wouldnt stand a chance

Yeah. I went full just bleed when Kimbo shot the TD and was booing my head off.

Kimbo was never good, but he used to actually have some movement. It's obvious that at this point his knees are completely shot though. The guy can't bob and weave at all any more.

only if backyard fights don't allow takedowns. Kimbo took him down and mounted him while he was still fresh.

Back