I hate to say it but Gus has 0 credible wins on his resume

Yup, I'm surprised he jumped onto this new one so quickly

Literally have never talked to you but you "know" everything about me. And your last reply made zero sense.

icon11.gif

no, the majority of people aren't delusional swedes incapable of looking at something objectively and rationally

Check all the major polls after the fight. The majority of people thought Jones lost.

Heck I wanted him to win to keep a black champion, but Gus boxed him up so bad Jones couldn't even walk out of the octagon by himself, and was taken straight to the hospital, while Gus just went there for a check and was fine.

He tanked JJ's spinning elbows like a boss. He survived Jones greatest weapon, his extended fingers.

Make another poll today, people will still have Gus winning. You Jon Jones dried&crushed-cum-snorters should really learn to deal with it.

You should be more worried about his abnormal levels of testosterone (found during that surprise test), and his troubles with the law.

RF

Every highly ranked fighter beat him. Jones, Rumble, Davis. Maybe Matyusenko and Rua can be good scalp. He is popular because he is young, tall, blonde and european.

His biggest achievement is almost winning a fight. Which is a Jon Jones fight so its a big deal but I thought it was because Jones fought horribly more than Gus fighting a good fight.. and Jones still beat him and almost finished him.

i think it could be noted that a lot of Jones wins come over much smaller opponents, with much MUCH shorter reach. I don't think it was that jones fought "Bad" Per say, i think it's just more that he was fighting someone his own size, and it showed... and the end when jones said "I finally got that dog fight I was wanting"... he could barely stand up and barely talk... I think Alex won that fight. But whatever. no point in hashing it out now. They have both moved on. One to a life of contendership. ONe to a life on thuggery. LoL

Literally have never talked to you but you "know" everything about me. And your last reply made zero sense.

icon11.gif

Nope just aware of your nonsense...after all you will post multiple troll threads on this forum

any win in the UFC is a good win. you are a dick!

"Jon Jones - loss"

You totally don't sound biased bro. Lol.

His biggest achievement is almost winning a fight. Which is a Jon Jones fight so its a big deal but I thought it was because Jones fought horribly more than Gus fighting a good fight.. and Jones still beat him and almost finished him.

Chael Sonnen dined out on "almost" beating Anderson Silva for years. Why can't Gus do the same on his decision loss to Bones?

Obvious butthurt Jones fanboy.

He gave JJ the beating of his life, and should have gotten the nod. Or at least a draw.

Another classical example of Dana's bullshit rule "To beat the champ you have to brutally stop him! And then do it again in an immediate rematch, because fans love that shit!"

Also, Shogun was way out of his prime and looked a weight class smaller than Gus, but he really made his work for that victory, there were sparks of the old Shogun in that fight.

Gus is one tough white boy

RF
He could have won if he had not gassed out.

Check all the major polls after the fight. The majority of people thought Jones lost.

Heck I wanted him to win to keep a black champion, but Gus boxed him up so bad Jones couldn't even walk out of the octagon by himself, and was taken straight to the hospital, while Gus just went there for a check and was fine.

He tanked JJ's spinning elbows like a boss. He survived Jones greatest weapon, his extended fingers.

Make another poll today, people will still have Gus winning. You Jon Jones dried&crushed-cum-snorters should really learn to deal with it.

You should be more worried about his abnormal levels of testosterone (found during that surprise test), and his troubles with the law.

RF
id argue with you but judging by your posts youre mostly just looking for a reaction and arent too interested in having a serious conversation

KJ

Back