I hate the world cringe....

He posted a few days ago and said he'll be in the tank for a while. As much as he's said about it, it's either true or he's pulling an epic troll on us.
Dayum, hope it's the latter

I dislike Ronda more, but PVZ isnt too far behind...

Danceoff.gif

This would be cringey if it was 2 dudes ur major gay.
U dont like cute girls dancing n smiling... don't ever go 2 strip club

I thought that was cute.
Perry's little boy yell while trying to be hard was cringey.

yeah it looked like he was trying to lick the guys face and he's more manicured than Page or KH. But I guess that's the "extreme" type stuff manlets like

paige seems like the kinda chick that should be dating cody garbradnt

Because they goofed around at the fake weigh ins? Whatever. Don't see a problem.

You should watch other shows then. You are clearly the gay one. Some of us like to watch MMA for fights, not dance offs. This is a side show and embarrassing to the MMA community.
You're watching a weigh in bro... why would u expect to see a fight at a weigh in? (Although i must say it was exciting when jon jones ground cormier into the ground that one time)

Yeah who cares that these "fighters" have a super fun dance off before a headlining fight. Who cares that they make WMMA more of a joke than it already is. Oh wait, they can't make WMMA more of a joke but they are trying very hard.

I didnt tune into this weigh in to watch fucking phantom of the opera, this is bullshit. Anderson ur a fuckin disgrace how dare you insult and embarass all your fans and discredit the sport with this opera bullshit

silva-belfort.jpg

*sigh* WMMA. Just shit. Absolute shit, top to bottom. You'd never catch Gina pulling this shit. But if she did, she'd pull it off a hell of a lot better than these lil' chihuahuas.

Beach volleyball, women's gymnastics, and... yeah, are where my interest in women's sport lie, for obvious reasons. Watching these girls throw muffins for 25 minutes with just enough power to scratch the shit out of their faces will never have any real appeal for me, I fear. Unless it involves Gina, of course, but that bitch don't play!

I was under the impression that Paige was the strong stocky one, while Waterson was the thin, agile and gentle one.

But now......Karate Hottie looks strong as fuck. She is thick solid and tight and she will really fuck PVZ up.
she's built like a man

*sigh* WMMA. Just shit. Absolute shit, top to bottom. You'd never catch Gina pulling this shit. But if she did, she'd pull it off a hell of a lot better than these lil' chihuahuas.

Beach volleyball, women's gymnastics, and... yeah, are where my interest in women's sport lie, for obvious reasons. Watching these girls throw muffins for 25 minutes with just enough power to scratch the shit out of their faces will never have any real appeal for me, I fear. Unless it involves Gina, of course, but that bitch don't play!

You have a great name. You are trying too hard to say dumb shit and are clearly 15.

Yeah who cares that these "fighters" have a super fun dance off before a headlining fight. Who cares that they make WMMA more of a joke than it already is. Oh wait, they can't make WMMA more of a joke but they are trying very hard.
Being upset at things can be a good thing, it shows a critical mind.

But boy are you trying way too hard

You should watch other shows then. You are clearly the gay one. Some of us like to watch MMA for fights, not dance offs. This is a side show and embarrassing to the MMA community.
But there's no actual "MMA" at the weigh in so what exactly were you watching for?

You have a great name. You are trying too hard to say dumb shit and are clearly 15.

Your math game is weak, sunshine. Your logic could use some work too. But thanks for coming out.

Back