I hate the world cringe....

I was under the impression that Paige was the strong stocky one, while Waterson was the thin, agile and gentle one.

But now......Karate Hottie looks strong as fuck. She is thick solid and tight and she will really fuck PVZ up.

Nah, she's naturally smaller (fought at 105 pounds) so she had to bulk up like that just to be on Paige's strength level. PVZ is considered fairly strong even for a strawweight.

I thought that was funny. At least they didn't throw water bottle and curse each other like two mid school brats.

how fucking dare they have fun. Bastards.

Yeah who cares that these "fighters" have a super fun dance off before a headlining fight. Who cares that they make WMMA more of a joke than it already is. Oh wait, they can't make WMMA more of a joke but they are trying very hard.

Jeebus...

I didn't see the weigh-ins. I wish I didn't see that. That was painful.

I would have preferred something a little closer to...

tumblr_mchc3e9H8k1qlr9huo1_500.gif

yeah, anyone who wants to have fun should fuck off trying to be a pro fighter.

You should watch other shows then. You are clearly the gay one. Some of us like to watch MMA for fights, not dance offs. This is a side show and embarrassing to the MMA community.

Exactly.

Anderson%20Silva%20dan%C3%A7a%20Michael%20Jackson.jpg

But I bet you jizz your panties when this shit happens

giphy.gif

Where is the man? Someone said prison but i guessed it was a joke
He posted a few days ago and said he'll be in the tank for a while. As much as he's said about it, it's either true or he's pulling an epic troll on us.

Jesus. You guys don't need to fake a beef or anything, but for fuck’s sake, you're about to fight.

I realize that not everyone feels the same, but this shit is embarrassing.

Rothwell doing the charleston would be better.

Back