I hate the judges decision as much as all of you but ...

emax

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
At the very least, all the Jones fanboys who predicted that Jones would easily run through all the top 5 or so UFC HWs now look like complete dumbasses and look deeply idiotic.

So as much as I hate the decision that was given and as much as I hate that Gustaffson got our hopes up and failed to finish, I do think it counts for something.

And it does make Jones' next 2 title defenses much more exciting because it is no longer a guarantee that Jones will run through them all either. I do think that more fighters like Gustaffson are coming and Jones' luck will run out.

wasteland.

At the very least, all the Jones fanboys who predicted that Jones would easily run through all the top 5 or so UFC HWs now look like complete dumbasses and look deeply idiotic.

So as much as I hate the decision that was given and as much as I hate that Gustaffson got our hopes up and failed to finish, I do think it counts for something.

And it does make Jones' next 2 title defenses much more exciting because it is no longer a guarantee that Jones will run through them all either. I do think that more fighters like Gustaffson are coming and Jones' luck will run out.

Back