I hate Pereira, but let's be honest here, he is going to HAKAI Jiri

instead of memes and shit.
Fucking WHAT?!?!
Wow, we must be existing in different universes then...
If I see one more meme of a Easter Island statue or the word "Chama" I'll lose my mind.

I don't want to argue. We can just have different opinions on this one, I guess.

Fucking WHAT?!?!
If I see one more meme of a Easter Island statue or the word "Chama" I'll lose my mind.

I don't want to argue. We can just have different opinions on this one, I guess.
The memes are there brotha

Pereira himself said that he did not understand Jiri style before the first fight, never having to fight someone with that style. Now that he did, he could optimize his Master striking skills to completely neutralize Jiri unorthodox style of fighting.

Jiri had ONE chance; take by surprise this master in striking. It was then or never. Now that Pereira experienced that and downloaded it in his system, he could use his master striking skills to completely neutralize and annihilate Jiri.

However, he is still going to get destroyed by Ankalaev. So, to me, Pereira is still not the real champ. Ank should have won the Jan fight and should have gotten a title shot already.
YOu think Uncle Aev beats Pereira?

Fucking WHAT?!?!

CHAMA
CHAMA
CHAMA
CHAMA
CHAMA

moyai-moyai-emoji.gif

I don't like his fake persona. The good guy/tough guy act and his fans are annoying as fuck.
wait till you find out about Jon Jones....

I am not a fan either of his chama schtick but the dude is humble as fuck despite his accomplishment. Can't knock on that ever.

People were giving Max no chance against Gaethje and we all saw whose face was on the mat when the final bell rang.

This feels like one of those fights but Man I have learned that lesson so many times that you never count a warrior out and Jiri, like him or hate him, is a warrior and somewhere in the chaos he can create is an opportunity to catch Alex on his old chinny chin chin.

• Love
Reactions: HHJ
People were giving Max no chance against Gaethje and we all saw whose face was on the mat when the final bell rang.

This feels like one of those fights but Man I have learned that lesson so many times that you never count a warrior out and Jiri, like him or hate him, is a warrior and somewhere in the chaos he can create is an opportunity to catch Alex on his old chinny chin chin.
Like him or hate him?

how can someone hate jiri? All he does is deliver action fights.

I think Jiri is super overrated.. People like him because of his goofy samurai persona.. The guy is a slop fighter with a weak chin who benefitted in a weak division in which he struggled in..

I've said it, if Anthony Rumble Johnson was still alive and fought in the division before Alex took over, he would have been champ. Rumble would have KO'd Jiri into a living death and is a 50/50 fight against Alex

LoL!
His chin is his best asset, no doubt. Take that from him and he starts losing left and right, imo.

Pereira himself said that he did not understand Jiri style before the first fight, never having to fight someone with that style. Now that he did, he could optimize his Master striking skills to completely neutralize Jiri unorthodox style of fighting.

Jiri had ONE chance; take by surprise this master in striking. It was then or never. Now that Pereira experienced that and downloaded it in his system, he could use his master striking skills to completely neutralize and annihilate Jiri.

However, he is still going to get destroyed by Ankalaev. So, to me, Pereira is still not the real champ. Ank should have won the Jan fight and should have gotten a title shot already.
Of course you’d hate Pereira. I mean, who wouldn’t hate a guy that rarely goes to decision, wins almost exclusively by KO, is extremely active, doesn’t talk trash, and defends against all comers.
So because you, who is not a judge and whose opinion is shit, feels Ank won against Jan, that means Alex isn’t the rightful champ even though he beat the last 3 champs in Jan, Jiri and Hill? Not to mention the same Jan that Ank couldn’t beat.
Once again, you’ve shown that you’re an imbecile who should not be taken seriously.

I don't like his fake persona. The good guy/tough guy act and his fans are annoying as fuck.
He is a good guy and is a multiple sport, multiple weight class champion, asswipe. He is a legitimate tough guy.
At least he isn’t on some Karate forum delusionally talking about how his purple belt means that he could beat a world class fighter, like you.

Last edited:
Back