i hate myself for this but i can't help it

MMA_enthusiast

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I hate Jon Jones for failing two PED tests, i hate the fact that he beat shogun at 23 to become the youngest champion and went on to beat some of my favourite light heavyweights in rapid succession. I hate the fact he blatantly cheats with eyepokes and plays dirty with those oblique kicks. i hate how his personality reflects a sociopath. I hate that he portrayed himself a hardcore Christian who stopped and disarmed thiefs (this supposedly happened) yet ran over pregnant lady and left the crime only to come back to it to get stuff. I hate the fact that during the Evans fight i wanted him to win at the time. I hate the fact the light heavyweight division has literally been on hold for 4 years because of him (beginning of 2015 to end of 2018) with only DC, Gus,
and Rumble being relevant.

EDIT: Also hate this mofo for being a snitch for USADA just to come back early

Despite all this shit the man has put me through as an mma fan. I have to be honest.

I CAN"T FUCKIN WAIT JONES vs GUSTAFSSON 2

IT TOOK 5 YEARS AND ITS FINALLY HAPPENING, ONE OF THE BEST TITLE FIGHTS EVER RUNNING IT BACK
53671_6a00d8341bf8f353ef019aff8bdddb970c-900wi.jpg

giphy.gif
3.gif

Wv7UkUD.gif

2po87j9.gif

EF60.gif

hELEK52.gif

XvMBN89.gif
tumblr_mtj1osH3pi1qaa8d1o5_250.gif

Picture27_crop_exact.png

ezgif-6-dba9f8c02d61.gif

Lol Rogan making so many excuses for Jones in this promo video

WAR THE MAULER

you hate yourself for being excited about a fight?

I hate Jon Jones for failing two PED tests, i hate the fact that he beat shogun at 23 to become the youngest champion and went on to beat some of my favourite light heavyweights in rapid succession. I hate the fact he blatantly cheats with eyepokes and plays dirty with those oblique kicks. i hate how his personality reflects a sociopath. I hate that he portrayed himself a hardcore Christian who stopped and disarmed thiefs (this supposedly happened) yet ran over pregnant lady and left the crime only to come back to it to get stuff. I hate the fact that during the Evans fight i wanted him to win at the time. I hate the fact the light heavyweight division has literally been on hold for 4 years because of him (beginning of 2015 to end of 2018) with only DC, Gus,

Despite all this shit the man has put me through as an mma fan. I have to be honest.

IT TOOK 5 YEARS AND ITS FINALLY HAPPENING, ONE OF THE BEST TITLE FIGHTS EVER RUNNING IT BACK

giphy.gif
3.gif

Wv7UkUD.gif

2po87j9.gif

EF60.gif

hELEK52.gif

XvMBN89.gif

Picture27_crop_exact.png

ezgif-6-dba9f8c02d61.gif

WAR THE MAULER

Congrats on being a level headed adult and not letting emotions get in the way of enjoying the best fighters compete

Now if only we could get the salty DC fans and the rest of the Jones haters to lighten up a bit and enjoy the show

giphy.gif
3.gif

Wv7UkUD.gif

2po87j9.gif

EF60.gif

hELEK52.gif

XvMBN89.gif

Picture27_crop_exact.png

ezgif-6-dba9f8c02d61.gif

WAR THE MAULER

So.... you hate all that but you don't care that he's coming back to fight under the Rat-Snitch Clause??

Fuck that other shit. This guy will fight a guy, take more roids than them THEN SNITCH THEM OUT TO KEEP COMPETING.

Fuck that guy. But yes, I want to see his snitch rat ass fight, agreed.

So.... you hate all that but you don't care that he's coming back to fight under the Rat-Snitch Clause??

Fuck that other shit. This guy will fight a guy, take more roids than them THEN SNITCH THEM OUT TO KEEP COMPETING.

Fuck that guy. But yes, I want to see his snitch rat ass fight, agreed.
lmao when typing this i was sure i forgot something thanks will update

The whole PED thing just changed everything for me. Can't look at him the same like I used to. Oh well.

Hmm. Jones defiantly entertaining. Rogan always biased. But my man his think will do it.

If gus couldn’t do it the first time he’s fucked

Well just tune in and root for Gus to win if that makes u feel better. I can hate fighters but be excited for them to fight

BJ Penn is on the card. Gus-Jones is an afterthought.

If gus couldn’t do it the first time he’s fucked
Especially since Jones is a USADA spy now. His tests will suspiciously keep coming up clean so long as he keeps feeding them names. And Gus would like his chance to cheat too, as history has shown.

Sucks to be Gus now. Jones is probably sweating PEDs while Gus has to taper off.

It's not fair.

Anyone have a link to the original fight?

Doesn't the UFC usually make these fights available in front of the rematch?

Anyone have a link to the original fight?

Doesn't the UFC usually make these fights available in front of the rematch?
they do make it available before the fight, however if you want a link to watch now just type in google "mmacore jones vs gustafsson" it will be there, if i provide a direct link i will get yellow carded lmao

Back