I hate HW main events

Also your just making blind assumptions even though many fighters have moved to HW during this pandemic and the vast majority lost and lost badly. Whittaker wouldn't crack the top 10 at hw is my slightly less blind assumption of the matter.
Yeah i'm sure he couldn't handle Sakai or Oleinik...
:rolleyes:

Yeah i'm sure he couldn't handle Sakai or Oleinik...
:rolleyes:

I mean he probably couldn't lol. Dude just fought tooth and nail with Till who couldn't make it to the top at WW. If Olenik got him down it's all over. Sakai is also not likely to get slept by Rob so that's a tough fight for him too.

I mean he probably couldn't lol. Dude just fought tooth and nail with Till who couldn't make it to the top at WW. If Olenik got him down it's all over. Sakai is also not likely to get slept by Rob so that's a tough fight for him too.
Till is a hard matchup for Rob though.

Also, Tills losses at 170 have literally no bearing on his ability as a 185er.

Look what happened to guys like Burns, Hooker and Poirier once they've moved up to a weight where they didn't have to kill themselves.

What if HW main events were 5 3-minute rounds with 3 minutes of rest in between? Better or worse?

Till is a hard matchup for Rob though.

Also, Tills losses at 170 have literally no bearing on his ability as a 185er.

Look what happened to guys like Burns, Hooker and Poirier once they've moved up to a weight where they didn't have to kill themselves.

Whatever you say mate. I think you underrate HWs and you likely think I overrate them. If it was as easy as everyone said though I doubt there's be much of a LHW division at all though. Why cut weight if HW is so easy?

Whatever you say mate. I think you underrate HWs and you likely think I overrate them. If it was as easy as everyone said though I doubt there's be much of a LHW division at all though. Why cut weight if HW is so easy?
I not am fucking saying it's easy.

In fact i don't give Rob a chance at being champ at heavyweight, i was just saying that he'd make a decent fighter there, despite not being a natural heavyweight.

I not am fucking saying it's easy.

In fact i don't give Rob a chance at being champ at heavyweight, i was just saying that he'd make a decent fighter there, despite not being a natural heavyweight.

He'd be top 25. I think it makes more sense to stay at a weight he has a chance to be champ though.

He'd be top 25. I think it makes more sense to stay at a weight he has a chance to be champ though.
I think he'd be better than that but i absolutely agree with your last statement man.

I like it when the main event finishes early but yeah an uneventful 5 rounder can be painful to watch.

Depends on HWs, a Blaydes grinding decision for 5 rounds is different than some of the strikers with decent cardio. HW is usually a coinflip on a very exciting fight or boring one.

Back