I hate hanging out with my best friend......

Let this be your lesson fellas... NEVER GET MARRIED.

Our young men & women of the armed forces are sacrificing their lives for your freedom. Don't piss it away over one vagina.

It's not just married men. I've had friends get girlfriends, and disappear. Or every time we would hang out, the girls would always be calling or telling them who to hang out with or what time to be home.

It's the guy's fault. First of all for choosing a girl like that, second of all for staying with her, third of all for not having a back bone. It's ridiculous. I've noticed a pattern with certain friends like that and cut them lose. They would only be there to cry about their girlfriends, instead of doing what men are supposed to do and breaking up with them.

Your friend is a little bitch who married the wrong girl. A good match for him would encourage him to spend time with his friends. Divorce is a comin.

Divorce would be the best case scenario for him. Staying in that type of marriage will lead him to absolute misery. The sooner he gets out the better.
The thing is he might be perfectly happy with that situation.

A guy at work says when you neuter a tomcat they get all friendly and lazy and shit. Then they're great housepets.

My wife would never think of giving me an "allotted amount of time" to see my friends. That's horseshit. But with a newborn at home you do have responsibilities and when you are married you do have obligations. You also want to be with your family. Nothing wrong with that. Sometimes you grow apart and end up being friends with people in similar situations. But a good partner doesn't put restrictions on you or give you rules, fuck that.

And we thougt money was the root of all evil... It's really vagina, it's always been vagina.

Lol that's fucked up. I'm engaged with an 11 month old and i'm out every Friday with no interruptions from my fiance.

On the other hand I have (or had) a friend who he's been with gf for about two years and he's basically cut ties with all of us. No one hears from him anymore and he can barely give a text back. I honestly don't get it. Every guy needs bro's in his life.

It's not just married men. I've had friends get girlfriends, and disappear. Or every time we would hang out, the girls would always be calling or telling them who to hang out with or what time to be home.

It's the guy's fault. First of all for choosing a girl like that, second of all for staying with her, third of all for not having a back bone. It's ridiculous. I've noticed a pattern with certain friends like that and cut them lose. They would only be there to cry about their girlfriends, instead of doing what men are supposed to do and breaking up with them.
True. But once you're married you're pretty much stuck. Or at least it's not as simple as just breaking up with them. In most cases anyway

You are a shitty friend thats jealous that his "best friend" considers his wife's feelings before you. Get over yourself and just accept that you arent the center of his world anymore.
Hey, TS, you didn't tell us your friend posts here.

I've seen this happen to friends as well. I've been married and it does change your life, but it shouldn't to that extent. Marriage isn't supposed to be a dictatorship.

I had one friend who was only allowed to see his friends if his wife was going out to see hers. Their marriage lasted around a year. Your friend has divorce in his future.

The thing is he might be perfectly happy with that situation.

A guy at work says when you neuter a tomcat they get all friendly and lazy and shit. Then they're great housepets.
Yes, but they also don't piss all over your furniture. Everything in life is a trade off.

Marriage_da3f84_2409761.jpg

Back