I hate hanging out with my best friend......

Go hang out with your other friends. If you don't have other friends, go make some friends, you anti-social loser. This guy may have been fun to hang out with before but from your OP, he seems like a giant pussy so go have fun elsewhere.

It's not hard to make new friends. Stop hanging on to one person for dear life.

That is what is happening to me at the present moment.

I eat more because of it.

Try offering your friend a BJ...

Since he's probably not getting any at home anymore

You gotta break that power she has over him somehow.

I don't really like hanging out with anybody. Including my wife and kids. I need a fortress of solitude

Its expected that you wont see a buddy as often as you used to after they get tied down, but to that extent where he even has rules applied to him is pretty fucked up, especially being called every 10 mins.

I have a buddy who got married 2 years ago, I've seen him a total of probably 2-3 times in those 2 years. Whenever we did hang out, it was never without the wife, me and some buddies invited him one day to go out later at night around 11 and he said he couldn't because the wife was already asleep, lol. He lives out of town now so chances of seeing him are even less.

I had a couple buddies like this. We don't talk or hang out at all anymore.

You are a shitty friend thats jealous that his "best friend" considers his wife's feelings before you. Get over yourself and just accept that you arent the center of his world anymore.

This is bullshit, especially when the wife is going out with her friends every week and dragging him along. He is just a pussy plain and simple. She is manipulative. She probably takes him along expecting him to take her along with the guys and that is why she is calling him every ten minutes. She is insecure and controlling and he is just letting it happen to himself. He may be trying to consider her feelings before OP but she is considering her own feelings before the husband. Plain and simple

He's lucky he gets to go out once a month. Most wives don't allow any contact with old friends. I know some that went so far as getting their husband to move out of state.

You are a shitty friend thats jealous that his "best friend" considers his wife's feelings before you. Get over yourself and just accept that you arent the center of his world anymore.
Pussy whooped husband spotted

One thing is for certain: if he's bitch enough to consent to this arrangement then he is definitely not man enough to assert himself and change it. Your friend is gone forever TS, but you have us. And we're better than your pussy friend

It's normal to change when you start a family I feel. But going from a man to a bitch is a different thing man. He has no one to blame but himself for dat, he should have been the one to make the rules and not the wife.

lol.. i was away from my fiancee for a year and made a really good friend in the city where i was working... when my fiancee who is now my wife joined up with me after a year away.. my buddy tells her she's like yoko ono who broke up the beatles.. he's still an awesome dude.. and he's like family to us.. but it's definitely a change on how often i used to hang out with him since i am married and have an infant son..

have you ever thought that you might be a little jel

tumblr_mxpuxpVfyA1rlo1q2o1_1280.jpg
Gonna have to call the jelly school.

I learned in my first relationship girls will try to do this. Give an inch and they'll take a mile too.

You have to completely shut down a girl acting like your mother and telling you what you can and can't do. Your friend sounds like a pussy that's no way to live.

I've had single friends get mad at me for staying home and fucking my girlfriend instead of going to the bar and wasting money with them. He might think you're just as lame as you think he is.

I have seen my best friend like 5 times in the past ten years, and zero times in the past 5 years since he got married in 2005.
All my married friends aren't allowed to hang out with their single friends anymore. Their friends have to be carefully approved by their wives which usually involves the friends having kids themselves.

Congrats, you are now an on-demand friend where your friendship is determined 100% by what's convenient to him and what his wife will permit. (sounds like a great friendship)

It's probably better you move on. You're not going to enjoy hanging out together anymore, anyways and you are already seeing that.
I know anytime my married friends call, it's to ask for my help in moving or some other manual task that they would rather impose on their "friend" then pay for someone professional to do. Or it's to pretend that they still have some freedom as they check their phone every 2 minutes just in case they are commanded to return home.

I don't understand how this happens to guys, I really don't. I've been married for years and my wife wants me to have as many friends as possible. She literally tells me I should go to Hooters with friends.

Back