I Hate Dried Fruit

Completely agree. Also i think i read somewhere that dried fruit barely has any nutritional value because it’s chemical structure becomes denatured

No, the reason why some of them are terrible is because of the added sugar and preservatives such as sulfur dioxide. Plus it's easier to eat, say, a bunch of dried prunes in quick succession than plums because they're dense, dehydrated, and take longer to fill you up than regular fruits.

pics of aunty please

I won't publish pix of my aunt for you, but I'll tell you she's the spitting image of Anne Bancroft.

anne-bancroft-200.jpg

Enjoy.

Cranberries are good, but the sweetened ones are way too sweet.

Drying fruit preserves fresh fruit, obviously, so for one it's a way to get your fruit nutrition and flavor from local fruit throughout the year. No it's not as pleasurable as fresh if eaten as a snack on its own, but a lot of fresh fruit you get from the market was picked so long ago that it's not all that good anymore.

Dried fruit is not supposed to be eaten like fresh fruit. It serves different purposes. It goes well in a trail mix (you don't agree), on cereal, and in oatmeal. It adds a lot of flavor to cooked foods. Lamb chops or beef brisket with dried apricots - fantastic. Venison or moose with prune sauce - heavenly. Chicken with dried figs - yummy. And on and on. Dried fruits are concentrated flavor - fruit minus all that flavorless water - and when used right are a nutritious and delicious addition to any meal or snack.

You will find that dried fruit is enjoyed all around the world in many ways. Anyone who dismisses dried fruit the way you have done lives in a very small world.

I won't publish pix of my aunt for you, but I'll tell you she's the spitting image of Anne Bancroft.

anne-bancroft-200.jpg

Enjoy.
well if shes the spitting image just post her pics bro, everyone will think its Anne B

i'd rather eat fruit in it's normal state, as opposed to dried. mainly because i don't like candy, and dried fruit reminds me of candy. way too sweet.

I think some dried fruit like cranberries go well with nuts. Fuck raisins though.

im not a picky bitch so i eat what is put in front of me i like dried fruit.

Dried fruit is almost always jacked up with tons of extra carbs. Fresh fruit is where it’s at.

If you need to pack snacks, jerky & nuts are better for you. No homo.

No, the reason why some of them are terrible is because of the added sugar and preservatives such as sulfur dioxide. Plus it's easier to eat, say, a bunch of dried prunes in quick succession than plums because they're dense, dehydrated, and take longer to fill you up than regular fruits.
Right- so fresh fruits are insanely healthier

Fruit goes bad quickly.

Dried fruit goes bad less quickly.

I dont mind dried fruit. Except banana. Something wrong with that

i think females are more addicted to this dried food stuff than men.

Back