I hate chevrons

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
Come on they're just fancy arrows. Why you got to be so FANCY. One time I was at work using a computer program and someone told me to click on the "chevron". My humble apologies I didn't know I was in the presence of a KING :eek:

I really never go to them, I tend to get my gas from Shell or Tom Thumb instead

cozy-design-chevron-wall-decor-classic-stencil-paint-large-stripes-diy-wallpaper-modern-ideas-diy-at.jpg

Come on they're just fancy arrows. Why you got to be so FANCY. One time I was at work using a computer program and someone told me to click on the "chevron". My humble apologies I didn't know I was in the presence of a KING :eek:

What you really need to ask yourself is why virtually every space agency in the world uses a chevron in its symbol. I mean its different countries, you would think the odds of them all using a chevron would be very low.

A2-1.jpg

vector-Space-Agency-Logos.jpg

I believe my work here is done.

What you really need to ask yourself is why virtually every space agency in the world uses a chevron in its symbol. I mean its different countries, you would think the odds of them all using a chevron would be very low.

A2-1.jpg

WTF is there some kind of secret chevron corp that funds and runs EVERYTHING :eek:

A2-1.jpg

Star Trek.

A2-1.jpg

Those aren't chevrons, those are concave kites. Chevrons have 6 sides

WTF is there some kind of secret chevron corp that funds and runs EVERYTHING :eek:

Don't know but I've always found it strange. They ALL choose a chevron in the logo no matter what country.

Don't know but I've always found it strange. They ALL choose a chevron in the logo no matter what country.

There's def a shell corporation that they're paying tribute to headquarted in a secret country only the elite of society even know about

Those aren't chevrons, those are concave kites. Chevrons have 6 sides

Its actually a vector but a vector and chevron are basically the same thing.

I love that DC super hero Green Chevron!

Lol. There’s actually a business called Tom Thumb?

Idk. That’s just what I surmised from his post.

I know your username is from the Deftones song, but it actually surprised me how popular that song was. It was definitely not one of my favorites on that album. Everybody seems to love that song except me. Great album though.

Back