I has a harness

Ahh, alright, I was going to offer money for it. I want to get the 2 but don't know any one else who needs one...

*waits to see if some one will split it with him*

Fenny - I'll split a two-fer, but it's going to have to wait a bit, because I'm sorting out job stuff right now and don't have disposible income.

cool harness

ive never pulled a truck before

Fenny - I'll split a two-fer, but it's going to have to wait a bit, because I'm sorting out job stuff right now and don't have disposible income.

Really? Where do you live?

EDIT: Nevermind, I saw the location now. How long do you want/need to wait?

Other than the harness, what other tools do you need to get pulling?

Shoes. I was using the old style black leather combat boots. Some of the hardest soles I've ever encountered with huge bite for grip. At times I was only on the inside (arch side) edge of the sole.

A sled would be be better than a pickup to be honest. I could get this truck moving at a good clip.

Climbing shoes or wrestling shoes have been recommended for this, I went to walmart and bought the flimsyest soled shoes I could find. Chicks also dig the $10 velcros. Classics.

A good flat parking lot with little debris in it. There was some sand in this parking lot from winter and I thought a foot would slip and I would do a faceplant, then my truck would roll over me.

Also, don't have sunburn on your shoulders at the time.

Yea I was just thinking about using a sled I can make, I saw the idea on another board and figured I could kill 2 birds with 1 stone. Use that for pushing and pulling and then also for dragging like a truck.

Sleds also don't have steering that spontaneously takes them into curbs.

Wonder if I pulled from the back if I'd have the same problem

Nice truck.

Sucky MPG though - mine is drinking me dry.
$97 a few days ago to fill up. 7.3 liter diesel is not meant for a daily driver.

But how I love the sound of the turbo....

There was some sand in this parking lot from winter and I thought a foot would slip and I would do a faceplant, then my truck would roll over me.

Oh wow, what a way to go!

$97 a few days ago to fill up. 7.3 liter diesel is not meant for a daily driver.

But how I love the sound of the turbo....

I've got a '93 150, 4.9 straight 6 with a 5 speed stick. Tell you what, I hate drivin' between northern Ohio and Nashville more each time gas prices jump... Right now I'm just drivin' 15 miles each way to work and home, but with the s****y summer job I got, I gotta work an hour and a half before I start makin' any money...

I think I may push my truck up and down my road a few times this weekend...

I've got a '93 150, 4.9 straight 6 with a 5 speed stick. Tell you what, I hate drivin' between northern Ohio and Nashville more each time gas prices jump... Right now I'm just drivin' 15 miles each way to work and home, but with the s****y summer job I got, I gotta work an hour and a half before I start makin' any money...

I think I may push my truck up and down my road a few times this weekend...

94 F150 with the 5.0L V8. 5 speed. I love mah race truck. $68 to fill up the front tank today after work. You guys need to check out the carbon belch planned for June 12. It's going to be awesome.

1987 Crown Victoria LX Sedan 5.0 V8. The smoothest ride you'll ever have. Living in the Chicago burbs puts gas at $4.09+ so filling that baby up each week is an ass fucking but I love that car.

Whats the curb weight on something like that?

I tried it with the $10 walmert special with floppy soles and they worked much better. The soles compressed nicely and gave a great grip so I could get closer to horizontal before I felt like my grip was going to slip.

Quad murder!

Also felt like taking a nap immediately after.

Those are AE jeans thankyouverymuch. I work out in style. I'm still leery of my footing giving and doing a faceplant and skinning a knee, so jeans it is.

Whats the curb weight on something like that?

I tried it with the $10 walmert special with floppy soles and they worked much better. The soles compressed nicely and gave a great grip so I could get closer to horizontal before I felt like my grip was going to slip.

Quad murder!

Also felt like taking a nap immediately after.

Those are AE jeans thankyouverymuch. I work out in style. I'm still leery of my footing giving and doing a faceplant and skinning a knee, so jeans it is.

I did that in my contest. Busted my ASS.

Sleds also don't have steering that spontaneously takes them into curbs.

Wonder if I pulled from the back if I'd have the same problem

Trucks won't with drivers... they also stop better that way too

94 F150 with the 5.0L V8. 5 speed. I love mah race truck. $68 to fill up the front tank today after work. You guys need to check out the carbon belch planned for June 12. It's going to be awesome.

I had an '89 150 4x4 with a 5.0, auto tranny, for a couple years until the block cracked in 2 places. Had about 190,000 on it... My '93 has got 238,000 and change and still runnin' good. If I remember right, the guy I bought it from rebuilt the engine tho, not out of necessity, just for kicks and giggles.

Carbon belch?

Really? Where do you live?

EDIT: Nevermind, I saw the location now. How long do you want/need to wait?
Depends on how long it takes these bastards to get their shit together and hire me.

Prob. about a month would be a good guess.

Back