I has a harness

ahab

Eater of small villages.
@Green
Reaction score
Yes, I'm alive. Been busy and want to fix some shoulder and hip issues before I start back. I got a harness in the mail today and couldn't resist.
pulling_2.jpg

pulling_6.jpg

Its more tiring than I thought. The truck I have is ~5500 lbs and should make for a good cardio eventually.

Good job, now please post nudes of your girlfriend.

APT Pro Gear - Strongman Truck Car Pulling Harness (Buy 1 get 1 Free)

I'm 6'8" with a 36" waist and have the large. Lengthwise it is right, but the waist is brought all the way in. I could've probably fit into a medium just fine.

For the tie between me and the truck I'm just using a nylon tie down with a ratchet in it for tieing hay down to the trailer that this truck used to be for.

I expect to see this done with a head/neck harness in 6 months. :D

Nice truck, BTW.

Yes, I'm alive. Been busy and want to fix some shoulder and hip issues before I start back. I got a harness in the mail today and couldn't resist.
pulling_2.jpg

pulling_6.jpg

Its more tiring than I thought. The truck I have is ~5500 lbs and should make for a good cardio eventually.

I'll say it- it's gay - we been missing ya! What the fuck AHAB >???

Ahh Captain Ahab.. don't know you but welcome back, and sweet harness.

pretty manly workout attire. where is the chainsaw?

Just a local dojo advertising the wrong thing to get clients.

2 weeks before finals I put in 60 hours a week on a project, finals week, then two weeks of 60 hours at work.
pretty manly workout attire. where is the chainsaw?
I'll get a picture with my axe soon :D
Did you get the buy one get one free?
The other one is already spoken for.
Clan Wolf!
Yessir :wink: Fafnir with dual LBX or PPCs was my thing.

Ahh, alright, I was going to offer money for it. I want to get the 2 but don't know any one else who needs one...

*waits to see if some one will split it with him*

APT Pro Gear - Strongman Truck Car Pulling Harness (Buy 1 get 1 Free)

I'm 6'8" with a 36" waist and have the large. Lengthwise it is right, but the waist is brought all the way in. I could've probably fit into a medium just fine.

For the tie between me and the truck I'm just using a nylon tie down with a ratchet in it for tieing hay down to the trailer that this truck used to be for.

How are you so tall with such a small waist??

I'm 9 inches smaller but my waist is 2 inches smaller

He look, that tall dude is back!

Nice harness. Nice truck.

Nice truck.

Sucky MPG though - mine is drinking me dry.

I'm a '99 F250 LD, so bodystyle is the same, suspension is different.

Truck intros over - attach the rope higher and get lower; it looks like you're trying to pick the front of the truck up in the air.

Back