I had it 2-2 going into the fifth

why would you use an image of jones cheating and being unsportsmanlike to make your point?

What part of that was cheating? If anything, it was DC - throwing those shots after Herb stepped in.

Jones fans acting like that was a dominant win are a joke. It was 2-2 going into round 5 and DC landed a vast majority of the heavy shots.

Jones wall n stalling was pathetic. No damage at all in like 4 minutes of pressing dc into the cage doing nothing.

Jones won clearly with a terrible performance. Congrats

Your thoughts and opinions means nothing.

Jones fans acting like that was a dominant win are a joke. It was 2-2 going into round 5 and DC landed a vast majority of the heavy shots.

Jones wall n stalling was pathetic. No damage at all in like 4 minutes of pressing dc into the cage doing nothing.

Jones won clearly with a terrible performance. Congrats

Dont be salty.Wear your shame like a badge and be proud.

Jones won 3-2. Honestly that fight was very close, but Jones edged Cormier in the championship rounds where these things are decided.

The eye poke is irritating because it is basically his signature move at this point.

These guys are very evenly matched and Jones is more seasoned. I would put them near even in a rematch.

I gave DC round 2..That's it.

Same here. And even if it was even going into the fifth (which it wasn't), Jones still won the fifth.

Look DC fans, you whiners need to get over the fact that Jones is superior to DC, and pretty much an MMA fighter ever. Quit making stupid fucking excuses as to why Jones is so good. I don't like him either, but I can appreciate his greatness.

Jon-Jones-with-title-belt.jpg

The 3rd round was real close. Could have been even, so I suppose some could have it for DC which would have it at 2-1 DC at that point. Round 4 had that late DC takedown which fuzzed up the round for me. So, I can see how some would have it even going into the 5th.

FTR, I wanted Jones in this in a bad way. I think the fight was much closer than the 49-46 score cards indicate.

Last edited:
Your crying is pathetic. Jones won 4-1. Deal with it.

753ea5b30f0c4dcfe84ba90543c26418.gif

LOL. The two shots dc landed in that gif were the two hardest shots of the fight. Jones did zero damage. Hes the new GSP.

I had it 3-1 Jones going into the 5th round and I wanted Cormier to win. I also tend to give more credit to knees to the body than your average judge, so that might explain it a little.

Seems that in between 4th and 5th rounds Cormier's corner had it scored the same way that I did based off what they said.

Well none of the judges had it even going into the 5th so you're just fucking wrong, aren't you? Jones 1,3,4,5 learn to live with it.

Jones landed the better shots. He wobbled DC multiple times. And he punished the body.

That is completely inaccurate. Dc landed the vast majority of all heavy shots and the heaviest shots of the whole fight.

Fourth round was close, but Jones won it. It was 3-1 going into the final round. Deal with it.

I had it 3-1 going into the 5th. You were drunk OP.

Clearly you were wrong.

Also, if you blame either of them for the later rounds after what they went through in the first 3, you know nothing about fighting.

Now go cry yourself to sleep

why would you use an image of jones cheating and being unsportsmanlike to make your point?

Shirley, you can't be serious. Jones is the one raising his hands. DC is the other guy (the one throwing punches after the bell). How could you mix them 2 up?

DC stalled too, especially in the 5th round trying too hard to get a takedown instead of breaking away going for a finish

cry more #andstill

tumblr_n95n8pMRMA1tq4of6o1_500.gif

DC fans be like .... i know he won 2 round i know it :icon_lol:

Back