"I had done it (cocaine) quite a few times in college" - Jon Jones

Hey people expect those bad Mofo s being angels hell no...those are the alpha guys and they ofcourse did some alpha things and still doing...

One might argue that doing drugs is not an alpha thing to do.

in what universe is doing cocaine makes you alpha it is as beta as they come

I dont say coke makes you alpha but I say alpha guys do it...not the nerds at least in my universe its that way

why is jones saying that he played wiht cocaina more that one time, the time he was sanctioned wiht 25.000 dollars?

why?

:confused:

Jones being honest about past drug use won't get him fined any more money, so wtf are you talking about?

He hinted at doing other party drugs as well. Probably weed and MDMA. I don't know why anyone would be surprised. Virtually everyone does drugs at one point or another.

I don't know how long MDMA stays in the system, but I know weed stays for a while, so I doubt that he is smoking weed too. I also wouldn't consider weed to be a "party drug" Ecs and MDMA, sure, but not weed.

Coke is something else man. I'm not sure how much it will affect his fighting career if he does it recreationally, but it will destroy his personal life. As a fight fan, thats his problem and not mine. But it will destroy his life if he doesnt get it together. Hulk Hogan says it took him 30 years to quit the damn thing and he misses it everyday.

damn right. I was super addicted to that shit for about 4 years and it's so easy to just start snorting when you start drinking heavily.

Jones called it right, "coke is a dirty drug"... don't do it more than a couple times (if at all...)

Of course he only did it in college. When he later had money and fame, he only did it ONCE, in between drinking green tea and eating waldorf salads.

YEah, I'm a fan, but that's probably bull shit, not impossible, but most likely a lie. But it would be awfully stupid of him to say that he's done it in between fights before.

I do know guys that used to do it as teens and as they know what it's like, do it again once a year or at BIG parties though. Know some grown ups with 3 kids and big jobs that do the same too.

That woman is absolutely terrible.

Fuck Fox how can people watch that shit
Almost as bad as that one woman who was floored when polls showed that people thought alcohol was worse than weed. And she said weed causes man boobs...

“I’m no angel, but I was always the kid who snitched on the kids who had pot. I don’t want to offend the pot smokers out there, but I was kind of just a snitch. I was just down for people doing the right thing. My parents kind of raised me to be a good guy. I’ve always been down for the good side, I guess.” - Jon Jones

Hypocrite.

LOL! @ people arguing about drugs in regards to alpha and betas.

Seriously, drop the buzz words. They don't mean what you think they mean.

LOL! @ people arguing about drugs in regards to alpha and betas.

Seriously, drop the buzz words. They don't mean what you think they mean.

Hey I dont want play the internet warrior but I am inside of a drug world more than 20 years,and here in istanbul drugs especially coke+crack is a bad guy thing so you can be sure I know what I am talkin about and again I talk about my country...

OMG HYPOCRITE NARC!!!!

lol, shits hilarious. People on here acting like they've never been a hypocrite.

Jon Jones should not be allowed to do the occasional line of coke because its potentially hazardous to his health. Meanwhile, he has cage fights with: Daniel Cormier, Glover Teixeira, Alexander Gustafsson, Chael Sonne, Vitor Belfort, Rashad Evans, Lyoto Machida , Quinton Jackson, Maur

one day in rehab equals zero respect from me. what a joke this guy

Whatever.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back