I had a dream tonight. A nightmare I think... About Fedor vs CC 2.

kikikhan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
They fought like mad men. They were all over the place and then after CC ran away from Fedor, Fedor ran after him and CC KOed him with a RIGHT high kick.

SSN09_205sweat.gif

So when are you going to write up your official apology to Fedor?

I think you owe him, at least, that much.

So when are you going to write up your official apology to Fedor?

I think you owe him, at least, that much.

You know what?

I must never ever get happy about something before it happens. Even when it happens, I must not get too happy about it. Because if I do, something bad happens soon after.

So I won't give any positive predictions about Fedor:)

I can see him beating anyone, if he regains his post-Hendo form, but I'm fearful of what form he'll actually come back in.

A couple of nights ago i dreamt that Chael came back and beat Fedor, that sucked pretty bad.

Well, it's better than the time i was set to face Hendo.

you had a dream bethe stuck her in strudle inside you

Last edited:
I love Fedor but he's not the same fighter he once was plus he has been off for 3 years and lost his invincibility

When did Mirko stop telegraphing the head kick? If Fedor got caught with that then he deserves to go down.

A couple of nights ago i dreamt that Chael came back and beat Fedor, that sucked pretty bad.

Well, it's better than the time i was set to face Hendo.

Fedor couldn't have deteriorated that badly. I mean, he should still be able to be a top HW with the right attitude.

I mean, he deserves the benefit of our trust in him knowing what he is doing.

Funny that you mentioned dreams. Two nights ago I had a dream that Bethe beat Ronda, but she had to push her off a cliff to do it. Moments later, Ronda had climbed back up the mountainside and was protesting the loss.

Weird.

I had a dream tonight. A nightmare I think...about TS's avatar.

"I have a dream that on the sun burnt hills of Georgia,
black men and white men would sit together at the table of brotherhood,
I have a dream!
I have a dream that on the sun drenched sand of Copacabana,
Brazilian men and Chael Sonnen would meet together to eat McHappy Meals
in the dunes of harmony, i have a dream
I have a dream that in the moss infested octagon of Dublin
Jose Aldo knocked Conor McGregor's big mouth so far down his windpipe that from thenceforth he had to kiss the Blarney Stone from between his arse,
I have a dream!
I have a dream that Bethe Correia puts her foot so far up Rousey's wazoo that they have to amputate her leg before they carry Rousey out on a stretcher, I have a dream!

I don't think fedor is that badly declined, I mean he was head and shoulders above people for years, and those people are STILL top 10, plus he didn't take much damage - he was tko'd once - guys like Mir and Arlovski have been tko'd and KO'd several times, and he wasn't in a lot of brutal back and forth wars

I think people hold him to an unfair standard, he lost to werdum... everyone is losing to werdum these days and he was doing pretty good against Hendo who hits like a truck and has a lot of wins over a lot of great fighters from 170 to 205. So he really only has 1, maybe 2 "bad" losses. If you look over the UFC top 10, outside of JDS and Cain who hasn't had multiple "bad" losses- Hunt has a .500 record and was knocked out by a middleweight, Arlovski has been KO'd like 10 times and had a couple close fights with journyman, Werdum spent 3 rounds crawling on the floor against Overeem, Overeem has been knocked out by several people. Crocop has looked like a shell of himself for years and still gets wins

If these are the best heavyweights the UFC can find in an entire world of people trying to make a living doing this, Fedor is certainly capable of staying in the mix, the issue is if he loses once people will scream "EXPOSED!" but then not bat an eyelash when UFC "greats" like Mir and Nog are looking terrible every other fight.

Just watched Fedor Bigfoot again, first time since it happened and to be honest it showed everything about Fedors demise.

He was swinging wild punches in round one and couldnt land anything clean at all, and actually took 2 hard clean right hands from bigfoot, the best punches of the round.

He could not stop bigfoot coming forward at all and was backed up to the cage easily.

He was able to scramble the first takedown and get top position but was not able to do any serious damage.

Once he was taken down and on his back, he was helpless, bigfoot was able land GnP and in the second passed guard and mounted, Fedor gave up his back more than once and was forced to be mounted again both times, eating blows throughout, no sub attempts at all until the futile attack on the leg at the end of round 2.

He was beaten every which way in that fight, i would be seriously worried about him returning after 3 years off.

Roy Nelson might be fun but he may even lose that fight.

Back