I guess that's the end of the 20/20! Red panty night in Stockton!!!

rihanna-2.jpg

I like Nathan Diaz, but I bet he still will.

Wonder if he can pass his drug test lol, was probably hitting the bong when he got the news.

Who says he's getting more than 20/20 for this fight? I haven't seen anything stating he's getting a ppv cut or a higher salary than his contract stipulates.
Now do I think he will get more than the standard pay, yes, but is it some shady side deal, YEP!

Both diaz bros deserve at least 150K a fight for fans they pull. 20/20 was some bullshit. Hopefully Nate made them beg with six or seven figures.

How will the pay work out? Does he even get a cut of ppv ? I doubt that he has that in his contract.
I could see maybe he makes a 1/2 million like Chad did. Which is still a great payday but not going to last Nate more then a few years.

Not if they take half his purse or more and don't give him PPV points
If he gets 500k to show (what Mendes got) and loses half (which I think is an unprecedented amount), that's still more than he's made in his last few years.

Talk is cheap. Here is CO (and probably in CA), weed is cheap too. So let's get it on!!

If he headlines a ufc ppv he's gotta get a piece right??

If he gets 500k to show (what Mendes got) and loses half (which I think is an unprecedented amount), that's still more than he's made in his last few years.
Just read Nick was fined 165k, 33% of his 500k purse. So 335k is still a lot I guess. Has to pay corner and all that, still not bad

I'm confident he will get 10 times what he normally makes. Also, no one expects him to even put up a fight, which I think he will, so it's really a win/win for him either way.

Just read Nick was fined 165k, 33% of his 500k purse. So 335k is still a lot I guess. Has to pay corner and all that, still not bad
It's better than $20k/$20k, but you're right in saying that it would suck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back