I guess it's ok to say that she is forgiven for that performance.

RiotWyatt

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Come on guys. Can you really stay mad at this?

11150361_1580115645577740_5014504935122664013_n-e1434543652980.jpg

I'll cut that bitch...

lol jk, but seriously that fight bored me into a living death

Who is that? One of the kid fighters having an exhibition just now?

I couldn't tell who's fault that was?

Was the black one just running away, or was the white one just staying on the outside too much?

I heard the ref warn the black one about inactivity so I'm leaning towards her

I couldn't tell who's fault that was?

Was the black one just running away, or was the white one just staying on the outside too much?

I heard the ref warn the black one about inactivity so I'm leaning towards her

It was Maryna's fault.

Even when Taylor stepped to engage, Maryna backed out just enough to continue jabbing at air.

It was Maryna's fault.

Even when Taylor stepped to engage, Maryna backed out just enough to continue jabbing at air.
And destroying that six inches of air in front of Taylor is obviously what won the fight.

It was Maryna's fault.

No it was Taylor's fault. She ran all fight long and only tried one thing, swanging an overhand right KO shot.
You can't blame Maryna for moving out of the way of the haymaker Taylor would throw 2-3 times a round in between bounding sideways like a crab on speed the whole rest of the fight

Love moroz but that fight was the shits.

Not sure who's fault it was.

No it was Taylor's fault. She ran all fight long and only tried one thing, swanging an overhand right KO shot.
You can't blame Maryna for moving out of the way of the haymaker Taylor would throw 2-3 times a round in between bounding sideways like a crab on speed the whole rest of the fight

That's just it. Taylor only threw 2-3 punches a round. She has an excuse too. Her arms are ridiculously short.

Maryna threw hundreds and landed like 10. Many fighters with better movement than Taylor get caught constantly.

Just because the commentators tried to selll it by saying Taylor was elusive doesn't mean it's true.

Back