I gotta admit, I'd feel bad for Dustin if he doesn't get his hands on that LW belt

I'm not angry, you literally said Nate fight is more money lol. I asked you to explain how and you have nothing to say. You just say he is.

So let me make this clear for you so you can understand that you lost this discussion a long time ago but just too ignorant to realize it. PPVs are usually championship fights for main events. Those are the big money fights. Unless you are Conor, you are not going to be a main event for a PPV by not being the champion. UFC reserves PPV slots for championship fights. So how will a fight with Nate be the big money fight? They had to make a BMF belt just so Masvidal and Nate could be the main event for a PPV. They don't have that option anymore. Nate and Poirer wouldn't be a main event fight for a PPV currently. Nothing there would make the UFC make it a main event over a title fight. So you thinking a Nate fight is the big money fight currently is wrong. It would be on the undercard while the championship fights would be the main event, or an undercard for a Conor fight.

So there you have it, carry on with your ignorance if you like. I'm done talking to stupid. Peace.

Nope. We were talking about fighting for the belt. Only you know why you're whining about Conor now.

Have a nice day sweetheart.

Nope. We were talking about fighting for the belt. Only you know why you're whining about Conor now.

Have a nice day sweetheart.
Go back and read your own posts, you are talking about Nate being the biggest money fight for Poirer. Get your personalities in check, you're forgetting what you are typing.

After all of the adversity the guy's been through, and when you look at all of the monsters he's faced and beaten in guys like Gaethje, Max, Eddie, Conor, Hooker , etc , in so many wars..it's truly some blood and guts shit.

Plus the fact that he came up short against Khabib, it just would be a feel good story if DP finally got that Undisputed title added to his name and it would be a real shame if he comes up short again.

Hell of a fighter.
iu

he got a red night payday. that's better than being a champ in the UFC.

I do too until I remember that he’s filthy rich now

Its a good way to finish the career with the belt. He realizes the importance of it and is focused of doing that. Otherwise, he is all good financially.

Doostin is a nice guy and all but i figured out he has no real fanbase, he is like the guy everybody knows and likes but noone is really friends with….

in fact the only people on SD who really want him (or Justin) to get the belt are the hardcore Kabib fans who need one of those two top5 gatekeepers to be champ in order to be able to sell them as high quality wins…

Spoiler altere, neither one of then will ever capture a real ufc championship belt!

Imagine if he gets the belt and the glory but then it’s revealed the wife was really in conor’s dm’s

About as likely as Connor kicking Paulie Malignaggis ass and then only releasing 2 seconds of sparring footage.

I hope he never wins another fight in the ufc ever again n gets cut after a losing streak then keeps on losing in the regional scene after he got turned down by pfl n bellator

About as likely as Connor kicking Paulie Malignaggis ass and then only releasing 2 seconds of sparring footage.

I honestly don't know what to believe after Paulie's BK fight with Artem

Back