I gotta admit, I'd feel bad for Dustin if he doesn't get his hands on that LW belt

If you saw the fight: told his corner he can’t get Khabib off him or do any kinda shit. Corner didn’t feel like throwing in the towel but the fighter did
He went for broke in the third buddy and then got submitted, totally inconsistent with your claims

That's one fight. He would have zero leverage in that fight. How would he make more money? What constitutes the pay increase especially if Nate is coming off a loss? Please explain how that will be more than him winning the LW belt, having leverage as the champion, getting increase in pay and having bigger PPV split when he fights Conor as the Champion? So you think a fight vs Nate will make him more money than fighting Conor as the defending LW Champion?!?!?! Please explain because you seem more than just confused.... you don't seem smart enough to comprehend all the details.

It's very simple. He fights Nate and he makes more money.

It would be sad, not as sad as Cucuy, but up there.

Can't really feel bad for him. He had a shot at the title and declined to take on Conor again.

We'll see what choice they make then. Sine they won't be as dumb as you it won't be what you picked.

The choice they make is largely irrelevant. Nate will sell against almost anyone and he's happily making other people rich at 170 while Dustin hangs out at 155. If Dustin wants money that isn't Conor he can always ask Nate.

Dustin has chosen money fights over pursuing the title. Can't blame him. The pay structure is so poor that he can make more money beating bums like connie.

I'm not going to lie, there's a part of me that wants to see 'Johnny Olives' win just so that Jose Aldo wins the little exchange of words between him and Khabib.

I think Khabib is pretty spot on in his analysis, most of the time, but bringing Aldo down when he's having a late career rally just doesn't sit well with me. Maybe that's absurd fanboy drama but hey.

Also Aldo deserves his rematch with Mcgregor.

Chucky Olives via submission. Never liked Dustin so there might be some bias there, but he comes across as a fake person. Just my opinion

The choice they make is largely irrelevant. Nate will sell against almost anyone and he's happily making other people rich at 170 while Dustin hangs out at 155. If Dustin wants money that isn't Conor he can always ask Nate.
Nate is a big draw when he's coming off a win, if he isn't it's a regular fight. Jorge vs Nate both were coming off wins and it was for the BMF belt. Prior to beating Pettis Nate's recent fights were vs Conor only and he took a long break so there was hype in his return. Right now he needs a win to garner more hype for a money fight. He's still popular but it isn't the same type of hype when he's coming off a loss.

Poirer's smartest choice is to try and win the LW title and wait for Conor and fight him as the champion. He will have the leverage being the champion and winning the last 2 fights. He gets more money and bigger ppv split. A fight with Nate will not compare to that at all. This would be viewed as Conor's last chance and with their rivalry and a title on the line it could be their biggest selling fight. Their last fights numbers were huge and Nate's fight away from Conor doesn't compare to that. The Nate option is always there for both Conor and Poirer, it's there as their last money fight result. If Poirer loses vs Olivera he still has the option of Conor or Nate. Those options will always be there. But if he's the champion he has more leverage and can negotiate more money for those fights.

Nate has the option of the Jorge rematch, both coming from losses and not scheduled to fight anyone, that's the fight that should be made since there wasn't a clear cut winner from the last fight.

Plus UFC wouldn't allow Poirer to go to 170 just for a Nate fight at this moment, it doesn't make sense. The title fight or the Conor fight is the only thing that makes sense for Poirer to the UFC/Dana. They still need the final Poirer vs Conor fight before trying to do other match ups especially in a different weight class. Best case scenario is if Poirer wins the title and fights Conor as the defending champion. Biggest possible fight they can make in UFC at the moment. No other match up would come close to that in terms of hype and interests from mma community and casual fans.

Nate is a big draw when he's coming off a win, if he isn't it's a regular fight. Jorge vs Nate both were coming off wins and it was for the BMF belt. Prior to beating Pettis Nate's recent fights were vs Conor only and he took a long break so there was hype in his return. Right now he needs a win to garner more hype for a money fight. He's still popular but it isn't the same type of hype when he's coming off a loss.

Poirer's smartest choice is to try and win the LW title and wait for Conor and fight him as the champion. He will have the leverage being the champion and winning the last 2 fights. He gets more money and bigger ppv split. A fight with Nate will not compare to that at all. This would be viewed as Conor's last chance and with their rivalry and a title on the line it could be their biggest selling fight. Their last fights numbers were huge and Nate's fight away from Conor doesn't compare to that. The Nate option is always there for both Conor and Poirer, it's there as their last money fight result. If Poirer loses vs Olivera he still has the option of Conor or Nate. Those options will always be there. But if he's the champion he has more leverage and can negotiate more money for those fights.

Nate has the option of the Jorge rematch, both coming from losses and not scheduled to fight anyone, that's the fight that should be made since there wasn't a clear cut winner from the last fight.

Plus UFC wouldn't allow Poirer to go to 170 just for a Nate fight at this moment, it doesn't make sense. The title fight or the Conor fight is the only thing that makes sense for Poirer to the UFC/Dana. They still need the final Poirer vs Conor fight before trying to do other match ups especially in a different weight class. Best case scenario is if Poirer wins the title and fights Conor as the defending champion. Biggest possible fight they can make in UFC at the moment. No other match up would come close to that in terms of hype and interests from mma community and casual fans.

Nah, Nate is more money.

I'm not going to lie, there's a part of me that wants to see 'Johnny Olives' win just so that Jose Aldo wins the little exchange of words between him and Khabib.

I think Khabib is pretty spot on in his analysis, most of the time, but bringing Aldo down when he's having a late career rally just doesn't sit well with me. Maybe that's absurd fanboy drama but hey.

Also Aldo deserves his rematch with Mcgregor.

Charlie Olives has now hit his prime where he's mentally stronger and able to withstand a storm to secure the W. So Olives winning or losing has no bearing on what Khabib said since Olives never hit his prime before.

Nah, Nate is more money.
Nate isn't more money than Conor lol. Conor is still the biggest money fight in UFC. Nate just lost, his stock isn't as high right now. Even though both Conor and Nate are coming off losses, Conor still makes more money in his fights. Conor is the bigger name.

Just look at the fight purse in their last fight. It's not even comparable to Conor's fight purse, and that's Conor coming off a loss.

I get it, you are on Nate's nuts. But you got yours facts all wrong.

Dustin and Justin both know winning the belt now has less meaning since both lost to THE guy before. Only Olives or someone who never faced Khabib can feel a true sense of achievement by winning it now and it showed when Olives won it, it was like a child opening his Xmas present.

Nate isn't more money than Conor lol. Conor is still the biggest money fight in UFC. Nate just lost, his stock isn't as high right now. Even though both Conor and Nate are coming off losses, Conor still makes more money in his fights. Conor is the bigger name.

Just look at the fight purse in their last fight. It's not even comparable to Conor's fight purse, and that's Conor coming off a loss.

I get it, you are on Nate's nuts. But you got yours facts all wrong.

I never said he's more money than Conor. Your anger is making you confused and you've lost the discussion. Carry on.

I never said he's more money than Conor. Your anger is making you confused and you've lost the discussion. Carry on.
I'm not angry, you literally said Nate fight is more money lol. I asked you to explain how and you have nothing to say. You just say he is.

So let me make this clear for you so you can understand that you lost this discussion a long time ago but just too ignorant to realize it. PPVs are usually championship fights for main events. Those are the big money fights. Unless you are Conor, you are not going to be a main event for a PPV by not being the champion. UFC reserves PPV slots for championship fights. So how will a fight with Nate be the big money fight? They had to make a BMF belt just so Masvidal and Nate could be the main event for a PPV. They don't have that option anymore. Nate and Poirer wouldn't be a main event fight for a PPV currently. Nothing there would make the UFC make it a main event over a title fight. So you thinking a Nate fight is the big money fight currently is wrong. It would be on the undercard while the championship fights would be the main event, or an undercard for a Conor fight.

So there you have it, carry on with your ignorance if you like. I'm done talking to stupid. Peace.

Back