I gotta admit, I'd feel bad for Dustin if he doesn't get his hands on that LW belt

The Legendary Scarface

Record since UFC 266 : 51-34
@Black
Reaction score
After all of the adversity the guy's been through, and when you look at all of the monsters he's faced and beaten in guys like Gaethje, Max, Eddie, Conor, Hooker , etc , in so many wars..it's truly some blood and guts shit.

Plus the fact that he came up short against Khabib, it just would be a feel good story if DP finally got that Undisputed title added to his name and it would be a real shame if he comes up short again.

Hell of a fighter.

People need to hold their horses RE: DP
In last 4

-lost to Khabib
- Couldn't finish hooker (iron mike needed a minute)
- TKO over Conor who's 1-3 at LW
- Won again via injury/ doctor's stoppage

Charles will strangle him

dont be. he already called the belt fools gold, hes obviously not fighting for legacy or anything.

After all of the adversity the guy's been through, and when you look at all of the monsters he's faced and beaten in guys like Gaethje, Max, Eddie, Conor, Hooker , etc , in so many wars..it's truly some blood and guts shit.

Plus the fact that he came up short against Khabib, it just would be a feel good story if DP finally got that Undisputed title added to his name and it would be a real shame if he comes up short again.

Hell of a fighter.

Not me.

He will. He may go down as one of the most underappreciated all-time great fighters in history. Hall of Fame résumé for sure.

dont be. he already called the belt fools gold, hes obviously not fighting for legacy or anything.
He is fighting for legacy, but he also recognizes how cheap the UFC is. He was going to make more money beating up Conor McGregor again than getting a title shot which is sad. But that’s not his fault.

Back