I got to say, a prime & motivated BJ Penn would take out all of these guys...

LilNicky95

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Olives, Chandler, Dariush,Gathje and Dustin would have nothing for him.

Penn has become the laughing stock of Sherdog and you got drug-fried Rogan who keeps hallucinating about the “evolution of MMA” but NOT one of the current guys would have anything on the BJ Penn that was training with Marv Marinovich.

On the ground, Penn was elite(better than Olives yes, Penn just liked to scrap on the feet) and he had better boxing than any of these guys AND a better chin.

How quickly MMA fans forget the greats after they fall off.

<DisgustingHHH>

co354zUHjERJszpah8Ka2yN7zSRC-xPqAsEfd1lpS9hWyqB8gfKHKRZWjn1R2qb3czfkADD4vaZeT2yUGVRx64VLrHBNBb7sbO396p7M_A4CDF_p

Fight finder users, Hughes and Georges huggers, Khabib fiends, Gomi fanatics and Penn haters are going to descend on this thread like a pack of wild dogs.

And I must say, I think Penn could give these guys a ton of fits in his prime and when his cardio wasn't an issue.

To the aforementioned...

{<BJPeen}

Fight finder users, Hughes and Georges huggers, Khabib fiends, Gomi fanatics and Penn haters are going to descend on this thread like a pack of wild dogs.

And I must say, I think Penn could give these guys a ton of fits in his prime and when his cardio wasn't an issue.

To the aforementioned...

{<BJPeen}
These new fans are dumb and uneducated, possibly inbred.

Penn would go thru these current guys like a hot knife thru fresh poke.

Olives, Chandler, Dariush,Gathje and Dustin would have nothing for him.

Penn has become the laughing stock of Sherdog and you got drug-fried Rogan who keeps hallucinating about the “evolution of MMA” but NOT one of the current guys would have anything on the BJ Penn that was training with Marv Marinovich.

On the ground, Penn was elite(better than Olives yes, Penn just liked to scrap on the feet) and he had better boxing than any of these guys AND a better chin.

How quickly MMA fans forget the greats after they fall off.

<DisgustingHHH>

co354zUHjERJszpah8Ka2yN7zSRC-xPqAsEfd1lpS9hWyqB8gfKHKRZWjn1R2qb3czfkADD4vaZeT2yUGVRx64VLrHBNBb7sbO396p7M_A4CDF_p
you sir are dumb.

How many times did Penn lose in his prime to an EVEN SMALLER MIDGET IN FRANKIE FUCKING EDGAR?

Reactions: G10
Penn wouldn't even crack the top 20. The lightweight division has evolved tremendously since the BJ day.

Lightweight was a wasteland back then, now it's arguably the most stacked division in mma history.

2007-2008 Penn finishes Gaethje and Chandler, close fight against Olives and probably loses to Poirier.

Penn was the shit. Just cause he got tapped and lost miserably a few times doesn't mean shit. <mma4>

Back