I got to meet Matt Riddle! He's simply the best![PIC]

Jamoke

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
We were both a bit drunk heh. Super cool guy! Talked with me for over 10 minutes. We talked some shit on Dana White lol. Anyhow, he was there with someone so I just wished him luck in his next Titan FC fight.

21b3wno.jpg

i met him at UFC 128 in jersey, he was a cool guy. Was talking to fans while the fights were going on, took a picture with anyone and was signing autographs for whoever wanted.

Waiting for someone with shoop skills to place a bong in Riddle's hand

I'm waiting for someone like GSPoaB or Fedor24 to pounce.

are you a chihuahua and why are you drinking at the age of 12. did machida pour that for you? bad move!

i'm jk. lol. cool picture

baseketball.jpg

Guess which one I think you are

Well this is an MMA forum so i'd have to go with Squeek, after all he does know Hamster Style (in reference to another trey parker and matt stone movie) so it'd make sense that he is friends with other high level fighters.

Well this is an MMA forum so i'd have to go with Squeek, after all he does know Hamster Style (in reference to another trey parker and matt stone movie) so it'd make sense that he is friends with other high level fighters.

Lol yeah I love Orgazmo. Have you seen Cannibal: The Musical?

I'm just about to hit the sack but am bookmarking this page so i can shoop the fuck out of ts tomorrow!

I imagine it doesn't take very much for you to get drunk eh? I'm talking like...a sip.

both very good any funny movies. cannibal was rough at times since they were just starting out.

I love anything and everything that is Matt Stone and Trey Parker. I know what you mean about Cannibal, but I think that's because it's funny in a much more subtle kind of way. Like when they try to see how deep the water is and Trey throws the little ass rock into the lake and the other guys just stand there like wtf

This song pops in my head occasionally for some reason every once in a while. All the songs they do are so catchy and brilliant.

Back