I got some friggin' hammers dude

My punching power is honestly scary, always has been since I was about 12 years old.

Think it comes from playing baseball tbh a lot of people dont realize that baseball, especially pitching, builds a lot of the same mechanics you need to throw devastating straight punches. Seriously you dont want to get punched by guys like Roger Clemens or Nolan Ryan theyll take your head clean off.

I think you've been hit too many times in the head with a baseball.

Is this how you got concussed bro?

giphy.gif

You want real punching power you listen to me bro and do the following everyday:
  1. 100 Push-Ups.
  2. 100 Sit-Ups.
  3. 100 Squats.
  4. 10KM Run

You might be a bald 12 year old boy but i'm willing to sacrifice your hair to see you make those gainz.

Thank me when you get to the top.

Looks like TS went head first into ass and got concussed.

Happens in baseball apparently.

They call it ass to mouth concussions...

I've never seen that before. It looks really bad for your neck. Cant be good for the pitchers (?) ass either. Those things don't heal in a day...

I think you've been hit too many times in the head with a baseball.

Is this how you got concussed bro?

giphy.gif

You want real punching power you listen to me bro and do the following everyday:
  1. 100 Push-Ups.
  2. 100 Sit-Ups.
  3. 100 Squats.
  4. 10KM Run

You might be a bald 12 year old boy but i'm willing to sacrifice your hair to see you make those gainz.

Thank me when you get to the top.

I know it sounds crazy but my punching power comes from being a pitcher in baseball and also dominating in tether ball in elementary school built up those same muscles.

When I say I was king of the tether ball courts I mean it. People feared facing me. I was a one hitter quitter. Games usually ended on my first hit.

I know it sounds crazy but my punching power comes from being a pitcher in baseball and also dominating in tether ball in elementary school built up those same muscles.

When I say I was king of the tether ball courts I mean it. People feared facing me. I was a one hitter quitter. Games usually ended on my first hit.
what's your record?

Post a training clip or better sparring. You may get valuable criticism. There are some coaches on this forum.

@DoctorTaco
Did several years of ballet in my youth and it helped me tremendously in all movement later on be it martial arts, track & field or other dancing and was never really good at ballet.

Best decision ever made and that was no small feat back then as a 6year old with all the jokes about me running around in spandex :D

what's your record?

In tether ball? Undefeated.

I'm not kidding when I say, I would ht the ball one time and the other kid would usually just run away in fear.

And to top it all off, I was the smallest kid. I had that Fedor power. Small and unnassuming but with hammers.

In tether ball? Undefeated.

I'm not kidding when I say, I would ht the ball one time and the other kid would usually just run away in fear.

And to top it all off, I was the smallest kid. I had that Fedor power. Small and unnassuming but with hammers.
No, I meant in combat sports, because KO power isn't the be all end all of it. Its an entire system, power is just one variable in the equation

No, I meant in combat sports, because KO power isn't the be all end all of it. Its an entire system, power is just one variable in the equation

My record in combat sports is 0-0 ive never been in a fight

Muhammad Ali was supposedly said to have done ballet. Sugar Ray Robinson tap danced. Lomachenko did traditional Ukrainian dance.

Take from that what you will, but there is some sort of correlation.

And PVZ tweet thot dances.

Back