I got some friggin' hammers dude

Drain Bamage

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
My punching power is honestly scary, always has been since I was about 12 years old.

Think it comes from playing baseball tbh a lot of people dont realize that baseball, especially pitching, builds a lot of the same mechanics you need to throw devastating straight punches. Seriously you dont want to get punched by guys like Roger Clemens or Nolan Ryan theyll take your head clean off.

Pics or gtfo

Imagine if someone taught the big unit Randy Johnson how to use his reach.

Baseball players have mean right hands but their stance gets fuckled from batting. 3/10, would not train again.

Football players all think they’re Greg hardy. The entitlement is strong with them thinking they’ll waltz into a gym and be champs in a few years. 2/10, I try to avoid them.

Basketball players seem to be coordinated but their bodies are weird. 4/10, might try again.

Wrestlers? As long as they aren’t allergic to jiu jitsu then we’ve got a shot here. Train’em as southpaws and let loose the dogs of war. 6/10 would reccomend.

dancers have years and years of experience learning and mimicking physical movement. Mobility of the hips, strong legs, very coachable. 8/10, my favorite cross over athletes.

Baseball players have mean right hands but their stance gets fuckled from batting. 3/10, would not train again.

Football players all think they’re Greg hardy. The entitlement is strong with them thinking they’ll waltz into a gym and be champs in a few years. 2/10, I try to avoid them.

Basketball players seem to be coordinated but their bodies are weird. 4/10, might try again.

Wrestlers? As long as they aren’t allergic to jiu jitsu then we’ve got a shot here. Train’em as southpaws and let loose the dogs of war. 6/10 would reccomend.

dancers have years and years of experience learning and mimicking physical movement. Mobility of the hips, strong legs, very coachable. 8/10, my favorite cross over athletes.

You think dancing carries over better to boxing than wrestling does, and you're asking if I'm drunk? Have you somehow missed Woodley and Romero bouncing heads off the canvas with one punch ?

You think dancing carries over better to boxing than wrestling does, and you're asking if I'm drunk? Have you somehow missed Woodley and Romero bouncing heads off the canvas with one punch ?
just my personal experience in teaching people to box and kick box. Wrestlers make the best fighters, but dancers pick up the sport better, faster, and easier.

Muhammad Ali was supposedly said to have done ballet. Sugar Ray Robinson tap danced. Lomachenko did traditional Ukrainian dance.

Take from that what you will, but there is some sort of correlation.

Muhammad Ali was supposedly said to have done ballet. Sugar Ray Robinson tap danced. Lomachenko did traditional Ukrainian dance.

And there are people who suck at it. Now compare how many people excel at wrestling and suck boxing. I can't think of one. I can think of Jijujitsu guys though since that's far less explosive combat system

All dance is, is cardio, flexibility, balance and footwork, all crucial skills for a boxer.

Wrestling trains a completely different type of athleticism, the cross-over isn't the same. Boxers used to cross train in wrestling like 70 years ago, because they were still allowed to clinch and hit out of the clinch back then, so wrestling was a useful skill.

Dance is universally known amongst boxers as a good thing to practise to improve your skills.

Only on sherdog can a complete dunce argue with professional coaches and think he's right.

just my personal experience in teaching people to box and kick box. Wrestlers make the best fighters, but dancers pick up the sport better, faster, and easier.

If wrestlers make the best fighters you shouldn't give it 6/10

Back