I got robbed at UFC Nashville

MJ definitely won. Everybody claiming that the fight was close therefore 50/50 is an idiot.

I dont feel sorry for you. Being poor and gambling is what poor, stupid people do.

Poor people are often poor not because of 1 bad decision but from bad decision after bad decision. If you can't afford to lose then don't gamble.

It wasn't much money, but only because I'm poor, so it was a lot to me....I had several bets on Michael Johnson. I was so upset that I didn't even bet on the main event.

You willingly gave up your money knowing that there was a fair chance you would never get it back.

Doesn't sound like you got robbed at all.

Poor people are often poor not because of 1 bad decision but from bad decision after bad decision. If you can't afford to lose then don't gamble.

I work, and I don't go to bars or do many drugs, so I put $50 online last night. I still have over half left. That would be one cheap night at the bar.

Sucks since that has happened to me before. Ironically, one of them was Johnson/Lauzon.

I work, and I don't go to bars or do many drugs, so I put $50 online last night. I still have over half left. That would be one cheap night at the bar.

hopefully fast food workers get that 15 dollar minimum wage and maybe you can make some more bad choices with your money when that happens.

Dariush getting the decision actually won me my accumulator but I've been on the receiving end before and it's annoying as fuck.

Back