I got robbed at UFC Nashville

TheRealWill

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
It wasn't much money, but only because I'm poor, so it was a lot to me....I had several bets on Michael Johnson. I was so upset that I didn't even bet on the main event.

I would be ticked as hell. To lose a bet is one thing, but to a shit decision, sucks man

Gambling is a sin

Seek forgiveness

Would have finished top 15 on draft kings if the judges didn't fuck up

post under your real name Michael Johnson.

It was God's will.

here's a tip: never bet on a decision machine... you're bound to get burned...

Gambling is a sin
But the bad decision made me win on my parlay.

You didn't get robbed. You made a bad bet, Dariush won the fight.

I was robbed as well... which is why I only play DraftKings when I have free plays... parlays are for idiots. On my individual bets I was up 15%

TS, you should stalk MJ and tell him he owes you money for coasting in the third. Also, tell him jusr because you won 2 out of 3 doesnt mean you win the fight.

You didn't get robbed. You made a bad bet, Dariush won the fight.

If you truly believe Dariush won the fight, then you should stop watching MMA because you don't understand what you're watching. Even Dariush doesn't believe he won that fight.

I missed the first two rounds, so I can't comment...but Rashad was so busted up about it on the post-fight show, he had to be steered back to talk about the main event lol

and they just added a new prop bet cause of this.

Johnson (scorecards = no action) -105

also i thought dariush won the fight

^ This

Never gamble with money you can't afford to lose.

I'm poor whether I lost that $40 or not. Lol. I don't do it much. Didn't bet much on the card at all. Waited for that fight. It went about exactly as I thought... Minus the decision.

That's rough. If be furious if I lost money because of terrible judging

If you truly believe Dariush won the fight, then you should stop watching MMA because you don't understand what you're watching. Even Dariush doesn't believe he won that fight.

I thought it was close. Round two was razor thin. Johnson won the first, Dariush won the third.

Dude, why the fuck would you gamble in MMA if you're poor?

We've seen just about anything and everything happen and it's fairly wildly unpredictable.

Back