I got my vaccine passport today! I'm a free man.

Will you get a vaccine passport?

• Yes

Votes: 52 30.1%
  • No

Votes: 121 69.9%

• Total voters
Lamest story Ive read online. You just now went out to eat? Is it because you are an over paranoid sheep, or the rules really that bad where you live?

I've had take out plenty of times, it was the first time I used a dining room in a restaurant.

What kind if imbecile does that during a pandemic?

I've had take out plenty of times, it was the first time I used a dining room in a restaurant.

What kind if imbecile does that during a pandemic?

Imbecile?. no ., raging pussy? Yes.

You are either a master troll or the epitome of the “useful idiot” that Stalin referred to.
I really feel bad for these sherdoggers who actually believe that they have a chance of dying from CV bogeyman. Turn off your tv. Get some fresh air, get laid. Hit the gym. Chances are you’ll be peachy fucking keen.
Anyone know how many sherdog posters here actually died FROM (not with) Covid? 1?

Last edited:
I seem to remember multiple posters here claiming that they died from Covid.
Yea I didn't need FrankieNYC to tell me he died himself.. not sure what your angle is mate. Neither funny nor witty. Point is .. for a forum dedicated to the most violent testosterone laden sport on the planet .. awful lot of pansies scared of their own fucking shadow. Numbers don't lie. If you are under the age of 40 ( I assume that's the average age of this place) .. you might as well get hit by lightning. 99.95 percent you SURVIVE COVID.. Add in the chances of you actually GETTING Covid... yea.. lightning strike.
I can't imaging being scared to go out and buy a meal at a restaurant. People aren't bleeding from the eyeballs dropping dead in the streets here guys.. The Media is a POWERFUL thing.

Imbecile?. no ., raging pussy? Yes.

You are either a master troll or the epitome of the “useful idiot” that Stalin referred to.
I really feel bad for these sherdoggers who actually believe that they have a chance of dying from CV bogeyman. Turn off your tv. Get some fresh air, get laid. Hit the gym. Chances are you’ll be peachy fucking keen.
Anyone know how many sherdog posters here actually died FROM (not with) Covid? 1?

Because eating in a dining room is so important.

Think I'll stick with "imbecile".

Because eating in a dining room is so important.

Think I'll stick with "imbecile".
I could give two fucks about eating outside. Living your life in constant fear shows your mettle. It reeks of weakness, conditioning, and lack of critical thinking. You are one step away from driving in your car with windows rolled up.... masked up and gloves on the steering wheel. Snap the fuck out of it man.. Stop watching/listening to Govt sponsored media. They got you by the balls Sherbro.

Yea I didn't need FrankieNYC to tell me he died himself.. not sure what your angle is mate. Neither funny nor witty. Point is .. for a forum dedicated to the most violent testosterone laden sport on the planet .. awful lot of pansies scared of their own fucking shadow. Numbers don't lie. If you are under the age of 40 ( I assume that's the average age of this place) .. you might as well get hit by lightning. 99.95 percent you SURVIVE COVID.. Add in the chances of you actually GETTING Covid... yea.. lightning strike.
I can't imaging being scared to go out and buy a meal at a restaurant. People aren't bleeding from the eyeballs dropping dead in the streets here guys.. The Media is a POWERFUL thing.
I will respectfully disagree as my post was both witty and funny. Since you want to be serious, I have seen multiple posters on this site talk about how they got covid. They said it fucked them up pretty good for more than 10 days. They had lingering effects after they were over it and it continued to have effects on their workouts and work capacity. Sure they didn't die, but it didn't sound like anything I wanted to be a part of.

Why take a chance? My friend who is a 24 year old top athlete almost died from covid. I am older and got covid from him AFTER I got vaccinated. It was milder for me. No issues. Nothing to lose to get vaccinated.

It's because of the unvaccinated and people that don't follow rules everything gets shut down again. I hate those assholes.

so the vaccine doesn’t work? Kind of like driving a car. Many wrecks but deaths under the amount of crashes.
Wouldn’t it just kill the unvaccinated?
What’s the point of a vaccine if you can still get a virus from just going to a store?

Unvaccinated. Don’t follow rules? Lol. What a mighty man you must be. Waaah. He’s not following the rules.

That’s so crazy man. There’s been 30 million abortions this year. And a million deaths plus worldwide since the inception of the virus.

We’re all so concerned about life. Man that COVID is brutal
10 million this year from cancer.
Nice moral standing little fella.

I could give two fucks about eating outside. Living your life in constant fear shows your mettle. It reeks of weakness, conditioning, and lack of critical thinking. You are one step away from driving in your car with windows rolled up.... masked up and gloves on the steering wheel. Snap the fuck out of it man.. Stop watching/listening to Govt sponsored media. They got you by the balls Sherbro.

Again, why do you think they've got me by the balls? The only thing you know about me is I'm vaccinated and I avoided eating in restaurants.

I never stopped working or taking care of my extended family through this whole thing.

I don't think you understand how critical thinking works.

Again, why do you think they've got me by the balls? The only thing you know about me is I'm vaccinated and I avoided eating in restaurants.

I never stopped working or taking care of my extended family through this whole thing.

You waited until you were uselessly vaccinated so you could feel “safe enough” to eat at a restaurant. You have been mentally beaten into submission . You incessant think about how Covid could fuck you up. I incessantly think about how fucked up it is that this overblown hysteria has evolved into medical fascism and a near worldwide police state. There is no new normal. Consistently buying into the fear keeps us all from returning to the old normal. You thought that the vax would do that for you .. get you back to how it was .. to make you safe .. to do whatever you consider day to day life.. but the opposite is true.. the vax will delay or outright destroy any chance at getting back to the old normal. Now you’re invested and either you continually get boosted .. or admit you got fooled and move in a different direction. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. No Ill will from me though.. I hope u and family feel well and you have no lasting side effects from your experimental therapeutic.

You waited until you were uselessly vaccinated so you could feel “safe enough” to eat at a restaurant. You have been mentally beaten into submission . You incessant think about how Covid could fuck you up. I incessantly think about how fucked up it is that this overblown hysteria has evolved into medical fascism and a near worldwide police state. There is no new normal. Consistently buying into the fear keeps us all from returning to the old normal. You thought that the vax would do that for you .. get you back to how it was .. to make you safe .. to do whatever you consider day to day life.. but the opposite is true.. the vax will delay or outright destroy any chance at getting back to the old normal. Now you’re invested and either you continually get boosted .. or admit you got fooled and move in a different direction. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. No Ill will from me though.. I hope u and family feel well and you have no lasting side effects from your experimental therapeutic.

You should probably stop claiming others lack critical thinking, many on the fringes making extraordinary claims misuse the expression and it's always funny to hear.

There's a pandemic and those of who aren't imbeciles aren't congregating. There's an efficacious vaccine and many of us are going to take it because everything points to it being safe. As for how long this is taking the Spanish Flu, which was more deadly but less contagious, took two years to roll by. At the start of this whole thing I assumed this would take a similar amount of time, but acknowledged it was an assumption.

I don't know where you live but here in Montreal life is slowly returning to normal. I can go and do whatever I want.

You do you but nothing about you suggests critical thinking.

It disturbs me that you have a passport to spread covid... all the care for others seems to leave people once they get that passport. It's baffling to me

You should probably stop claiming others lack critical thinking, many on the fringes making extraordinary claims misuse the expression and it's always funny to hear.

There's a pandemic and those of who aren't imbeciles aren't congregating. There's an efficacious vaccine and many of us are going to take it because everything points to it being safe. As for how long this is taking the Spanish Flu, which was more deadly but less contagious, took two years to roll by. At the start of this whole thing I assumed this would take a similar amount of time, but acknowledged it was an assumption.

I don't know where you live but here in Montreal life is slowly returning to normal. I can go and do whatever I want.

You do you but nothing about you suggests critical thinking.

Lost me at “those of us who aren’t imbeciles”… keep wearing that mask while sexing up your partner. Literal lol at “nothing about me suggests critical thinking”…wow from 4 posts you got me pinned huh?

“ everything points to it being safe”.. lololooo. Maybe you should have read a few pages back where I described personal encounters with the safe as fuck vax…. Remember to switch arms at round #6… you can’t keep poking the same area.. ask any smack junkie.

Is anyone going to inform OP that his passport will expire soon and he needs a booster, or should I?

I don't disagree with your observation.

Personally, as a layperson (I have a PhD, but not in anything related to the medical field), I can only look at what information is available, and to the best of my abilities, make an informed choice about getting the vaccine.

I personally would choose to trust the medical/scientific community, rather that these random websites like the other guy posted.

If the scientific community was split, with no clear consensus on whether the vaccines were effective, then I would be reluctant to get it. So far though, most of the information coming from antivaxxers is from non scientists.
You can only look for a consensus as an indicator of truth in a world where open debate reigns supreme. We don't live in that world. Any scientists speaking a dissenting opinion faces a massive uphill battle against the tech monopoly censorship.

Back