I got my vaccine passport today! I'm a free man.

Will you get a vaccine passport?

• Yes

Votes: 52 30.1%
  • No

Votes: 121 69.9%

• Total voters
Debunked GOP rumor

No.. you can still get and spread covid.... it frightens me that people think they can't...

Which is exactly why all you have is a passport to spread it....

Last edited:
You mean like how fauci experimented on dogs for Science? i am no fan who hurts those Animals.

Beagles were known as smoking dogs prior. Sadly animal testing is the best thing vs human but in this instance humans are now the test subjects during this phase 3 trial.

Yay.

You mean like how fauci experimented on dogs for Science? i am no fan who hurts those Animals.

If you want to avoid using things that have had animal testing then you can't use anything in the field of medicine anymore, plus a bunch of other things not directly related to that field.

Nothing serious.

Just I'm being mocked by my friends family and workmates. because like 90% of them haven't been jabbed yet.

Other members of my family got it because it was mandatory. Dad got it as a precautionary measure when he was admitted in the hospital with Covid unrelated lung problems, and my sister got it, because she's a police officer and it is mandatory for them if they wish to continue to perform their duties.

I chose to get the vaccine on my own free will, because it might be useful, when I go to work abroad, so I'm a dumbass for complying.

Everyone's constant nagging annoys the hell out of me. Especially my mom and wife. If I could turn back time, I wouldn't do it, if that meant they would shut the fuck up. I have to listen to their bullshit almost every day.

God forbid a Covid related news story comes up when we're watching the TV together.. All hell breaks loose. The (sometimes not so) passive-agressiveness coming my way is annoying. <45>

You're experiencing the reverse of my experience here in California lol.

So I got my vaccine passport today. I had to download an app and scan my proof of two doses. Where I live we can't go in gyms, bars, indoor sports, some restaurants, etc without showing this proof. I can flash this app and live a normal life again.

They are doing this to prevent a nasty 4th wave now that winter is coming. My thoughts are you are free not go get vaccinated, but they are free not to let you in if you aren't. So that's my take.

Will you get the passport?

Of course I will. In my province it will be mandatory for gyms and bars and pretty much anywhere interesting.

Pathetic

Actually used my passport to go to a restaurant last night.

First time I've eaten out since before the pandemic.

Lamest story Ive read online. You just now went out to eat? Is it because you are an over paranoid sheep, or the rules really that bad where you live?

I'd happily take and support an annual booster shot mandate for the rest of our lives if keeps the pandemic away

Good for you and those like you, fuck those that wish the same upon everyone else on the globe though.

Its pretty easy concept, you want to do something, go right ahead. You want everyone around you to follow suit? Fuck off.

Lamest story Ive read online. You just now went out to eat? Is it because you are an over paranoid sheep, or the rules really that bad where you live?

Good for you and those like you, fuck those that wish the same upon everyone else on the globe though.

Its pretty easy concept, you want to do something, go right ahead. You want everyone around you to follow suit? Fuck off.
Its a community effort. The pandemic will not end unless everyone does it

Its a community effort. The pandemic will not end unless everyone does it

Over 50% of my community has no interest in the jab. People arent dropping dead in the middle of the street either. All the stores, even the major ones, arent even enforcing masks upon entry. Nobody here wears one.

The news about hospitals being overrun are lies. Vaccinated patients are filling up ICU’s also.

The scamdemic is never gonna end, just tease us that we are almost there with every new mandate, or stripping of freedoms. People embracing covid mandates are terrorists to America’s freedoms.

I don't disagree with your observation.

Personally, as a layperson (I have a PhD, but not in anything related to the medical field), I can only look at what information is available, and to the best of my abilities, make an informed choice about getting the vaccine.

I personally would choose to trust the medical/scientific community, rather that these random websites like the other guy posted.

I'm not sure what random website was posted that you disagree with, but there are a number of perfectly qualified individuals and organizations offering rationale evidence-based critiques and alternatives to medical "consensus."

While appealing to consensus is technically a logical fallacy, it DOES make sense in some instances, I can't disagree. That being said, the benefit of this tactic is limited, and if we insist on deferring to authority, we MUST be willing to scrutinize the community we are so reliant upon (i.e., explore and factor in biases held by this community).

For example, in the US the "medical community" is disproportionately influenced by big money interests, and it has become obvious that the system is self-perpetuating in a sometimes ruthless manner (I'm happy to provide details, if interested). One theme which emerges over and over, is the minimization of negative health outcomes of pharmaceutical products (e.g., the "file drawer effect").

If the scientific community was split, with no clear consensus on whether the vaccines were effective, then I would be reluctant to get it. So far though, most of the information coming from antivaxxers is from non scientists.

Meh... the "medical community" has been so wrong on so many levels throughout this pandemic, I honestly cannot see how they have retained any authority at this point, particularly for educated and normally rational individuals. This speaks to my earlier point that educated individuals are sometimes more prone to certain propaganda tactics and the fact that we are being fed a narrative that we were trained to believe. Regardless, I'd challenge you to scrutinize what makes up "the medical community" before so quickly deferring to this supposed authority.

Regardless of the official split, lay-people and medical experts alike are expressing various degrees of confusion and objection to one or more disasterous policies put forth by the medical community/decision-makers, and these folks often provide more nuanced discussion than their counterparts, who seem to rely more so on slogans.

For example, you can see the progression of Dr. John Campbell's thinking over the course of the pandemic. He is VERY mainstream, yet there are times where he has been just completely exacerbated and simply at a loss as to how to explain medical decision-making.

Personally, as an avid "antivaxxer" (even before Covid), and after having done a shit-ton of reading on this topic (vaccination in general) for personal reasons, I believe vaccines generally do prevent/lessen disease burdens, and that they have helped to significantly limit some infections diseases. The glaring problem with vaccination is in relation to safety research, which is generally nothing short of abysmal from the pre-clinical and post-clinical perspective (I'm happy to provide details if interested).

Last edited:
For example, you can see the progression of Dr. John Campbell's thinking over the course of the pandemic. He is VERY mainstream, yet there are times where he has been just completely exacerbated and simply at a loss as to how to explain medical decision-making.

Exacerbated?

<WhatIsThis>

Just how good is your reading comprehension when you are doing your "research" into vaccines?
Some of us would like to know.

Back