I Got My Tag Compe Spec 2 Models In The Mail Today!

where are the pics.

or I'll refuse to believe you and subsequently have to banish you from my forum.

bwhahahahahah..

don't like it? so sue me! :p

~Foz

i dont have a digital camera.i wouldnt lie about getting these,if you think i am then so be it.i'll probably take some pictures maybe thursday cause my sisters comes home then and she has a digital camera.or i'll see if one of my friends has one.

ps.how do i get one of those amateur fighter things under my name,i am 1-0 in am. mma?

I'd assume you ask in one of the Board Suggestions pages, not really sure to be honest with you.

~Foz

ok fine.
beer-sapporo.jpg

It's Thursday and I see no pics! :( While you're at it post some pics of your sister as well. :)

"It's Thursday and I see no pics! While you're at it post some pics of your sister as well"

Arent you the comedian?

Just go to Inspirit's site and look at the pictures,thats probably better than the pictures that I'm going to take.

KzFactoryRumina said:
"It's Thursday and I see no pics! While you're at it post some pics of your sister as well"

Arent you the comedian?

Just go to Inspirit's site and look at the pictures,thats probably better than the pictures that I'm going to take.

but then we wouldnt be able to believe youuuuuuuuuuuuu :p

~Foz

Yeah, and I don't think their site has pics of the back of the shorts anyways. I wodner if the tag wraps around the shorts or not.

the backs are blank.The design is on the front panel.There is like a really small part that does on the side of the shorts.

I smell an Ebay business in the forming. (if you don't want to do it, give me your friends contact inof and I'll do it. ;)

you can't seem to buy the TAG compe model from the english inspirit site....

Back