I Got My Tag Compe Spec 2 Models In The Mail Today!

WRoutson

Purple Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
Wow.That was fast.I got it in 5 days from Japan.That is amazing.I will post pics soon.The graffitti design looks so sweet.I'll get pictures up hopefully by the end of the day.

I had a friend buy them for me & send them to me.Moral of the story would be to get some friends in nice places such as Japan.

KzFactoryRumina said:
I had a friend buy them for me & send them to me.Moral of the story would be to get some friends in nice places such as Japan.
Umm that doesnt answer my question! What is it?

http://www.inspirit.jp/news/images/calm/bin/bin051205134458007.jpg

that would be the spec model 2

http://www.inspirit.jp/gear/images/comp_item_p_tag.jpg

that would be the tag compe model.

the waist bands on these shorts are AMAZING.havent trained in them yet,probably not till tuesday.so you'll have to wait for that.the waist band on the compe model is so elaborate.they should put a patent on it.it is probably the most solid waist band i have seen on any pair of grappling shorts on the market.

and they're all mine! muahahahahahahaha!

Get some pics up!! Detailed pics of the waistband closing system would be much appreciated.

Can you arrange a deal for the rest of us, or do we have to wait for Ron?

Post your thoughts on sizing, too (specifically for the Compe). i.e. What's your waist size/build and what size Inspirits did you get? How do they compare to sizing of other shorts? Would be much appreciated. Really nice looking. I like the blue flame version, too. I wish they weren't so damn much.

"Can you arrange a deal for the rest of us, or do we have to wait for Ron? "

You're gonna have to wait.I'm 19 & in college,which means I'm too lazy to do that unless I'm gonna get paid for it.

I'm around 6'2 165-170.I got the Medium size,my waist size is 30.It's hard to say how they compare to the sizing of other shorts,but it really doesnt matter.There's a sizing chart on Inspirit's website.I'd say order bigger if you are borderline,cause they shorts are really adjustable,but more so to make them smaller than bigger I would say.Also,I would say that the shorts run smaller since they are made in Japan,so you big guys are out of luck.So definately go up in a size if you like a loose fit.I havent really tried the Spec 2 model on yet,because it's one of my X-mas gifts so I have to wait a bit.Honestly I'd say these are the nicest grappling shorts on the market probably.No offense to Sprawl or Chris Brennan,cause they make great products as well.We'll see how they handle on the mat,but I'm pretty sure they will hold because they feel sturdy as hell.The design on the Tag Compe model is so cool! Hopefully Inspirit starts making some different colors,that would be pretty rad.The cool thing about the compe model is that there is no flex panels or anything like that.However,the fabric has some elasticity to it so they stretch.All in all,I am incredibly happy with my shorts.What's amazing is I got them in 5 days,and i payed about 12.50 for shipping two pairs of shorts.

BTW,I wear a 30 in Sprawls and 28 in Nogis.

would you buy them if i could give you a profit off them? IE if you give me a price for the tag shorts and include all shipping costs to the uk and i give you 20 - 30 dollers extra? would you do it then all money upfront?

meh why didn't you say that from the start that you're getting a buddy to send it instead of making us hang until you got the shorts lol. Practically everyone thought you were getting it from a company

I want to know how the spec 2's fit. Let us know as soon as you open them!

KzFactoryRumina said:
"Can you arrange a deal for the rest of us, or do we have to wait for Ron? "

You're gonna have to wait.I'm 19 & in college,which means I'm too lazy to do that unless I'm gonna get paid for it.

I'm around 6'2 165-170.I got the Medium size,my waist size is 30.It's hard to say how they compare to the sizing of other shorts,but it really doesnt matter.There's a sizing chart on Inspirit's website.I'd say order bigger if you are borderline,cause they shorts are really adjustable,but more so to make them smaller than bigger I would say.Also,I would say that the shorts run smaller since they are made in Japan,so you big guys are out of luck.So definately go up in a size if you like a loose fit.I havent really tried the Spec 2 model on yet,because it's one of my X-mas gifts so I have to wait a bit.Honestly I'd say these are the nicest grappling shorts on the market probably.No offense to Sprawl or Chris Brennan,cause they make great products as well.We'll see how they handle on the mat,but I'm pretty sure they will hold because they feel sturdy as hell.The design on the Tag Compe model is so cool! Hopefully Inspirit starts making some different colors,that would be pretty rad.The cool thing about the compe model is that there is no flex panels or anything like that.However,the fabric has some elasticity to it so they stretch.All in all,I am incredibly happy with my shorts.What's amazing is I got them in 5 days,and i payed about 12.50 for shipping two pairs of shorts.

paragraphs are your friend.

~Foz

KzFactoryRumina Any thoughts on my idea i don't mind paying 100 -150 dollers for shorts i have no morals i just need to get a paid of insipirit shorts before i die :p

Back