I got my Purple Belt yesterday!

Congrats bro! Feels great hey? I got mine Dec. 21 and still super jacked about it. 13 months is awesome, nice job. Mine took just under 4 years but I had surgeries and recovery in there.

There's a strange silence without Einarr here to complain that you shouldn't make a promotion thread unless it's to black belt hahaha.

Good work and congratulations! See you guys at NY Open in April - I'll be a heavyweight and coming towards the end of my time as a white belt :)

Thanks!

Congrats bro! Feels great hey? I got mine Dec. 21 and still super jacked about it. 13 months is awesome, nice job. Mine took just under 4 years but I had surgeries and recovery in there.

Thanks and congrats to you too. It feels awesome! Went and drilled today at lunch and it felt just as good wedding it the second time!

Good work and congratulations! See you guys at NY Open in April - I'll be a heavyweight and coming towards the end of my time as a white belt :)

Thanks!
I'm gonna try to make it see you there if I do.

Well done man. I like the idea that if youre good enough youre rewarded with a higher belt regardless of some silly time frame. If only every gym graded like that.

congrats on purple, i never expected to get purple because of injuries but i got it back in september. it doesn't matter time frame when you get promoted because your coaches who you train with every are the best judges when it comes to promotions......welcome to the purple club!

Sounds like you worked hard for it. Congrats.

Back