I got my first stripe on my Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu white belt.

Steveston

Lion's Den
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have been battling kidney disease for years and I'm privileged to be able to train mixed martial arts, many doctors said training would not be a realistic option considering how sick I was and all of the medications I take. I've been in remission off and on and I'm currently in remission allowing me to train!:) I know I have a long way to go to get to blue belt but this one stripe means a lot to me considering how much I have over came, I will continue to improve as a martial artist and a human being.
OSS.
(By the way the brown spots aren't dirt I accidentally bleached my belt lol.)
gFkdse.jpg

Last edited:
Gratz.

To share photos, upload them to imageshack or photobucket or something like that.

congrats,

My first stripe and the last one are the only I remembered.

Congrats man, I hope you stay well, admirable considering your health problems.

I have been battling kidney disease for years and I'm privileged to be able to train mixed martial arts, many doctors said training would not be a realistic option considering how sick I was and all of the medications I take. I've been in remission off and on and I'm currently in remission allowing me to train!:) I know I have a long way to go to get to blue belt but this one stripe means a lot to me considering how much I have over came, I will continue to improve as a martial artist and a human being.
OSS.
gFkdse.jpg

i see you got it before dan the wolfman. congrats.

Hey thats awesome man! Takes me back to when I got one of those in Nineteen Tickety Six ;)

Edit: We had to say Tickety because the Kaiser had stolen our word for Twenty.

Congrats my fellow BC bro! Who are you training with in Van City?

OSS.
gFkdse.jpg
Hell yeah. Way to go for what YOU want.

WHITE BELT PROMOTION THREAD?!?!?

I SUMMON THE GHOSTLY CORPSE FROM VALHALLA

duality__prince_einarr_by_cocoaferret-d5lnxbl.png

jk - congrats on overcoming a debilitating disease. you're an inspiration. srs.

Back