==I got married last weekend [pics]==

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't get this, why did that guy made such bad investment. I can understand having a low self esteem and not knowledge of woman whatsoever, and her being his first girlfriend ever after a drunken night during a "night out with the guys" at the local bar, but why? His wife is not going to get any hotter, I doubt she'll loose the weight, and she looks like she can be really bitchy too.

Poor guy.

Yeah, he was probably regretting it as she was eating him. She wasn't looking for a mate, she was looking for a snack.

So you went to Sea World and came back with a Whale, congrats.

JohnCandy.jpg

Don't you ever disrespect john candy like that.....he looks like megan fox compared to that ....uhhh....it.

Is she a pinhead?

WTF is a pinhead?

And I am getting really sick of you guys talking bad about my lady, where I come from men show respect to women. You guys clearly are not men.

I finally did it, married my girlfriend of 5 years. She means the world to me, I cant believe what a lucky guy I am. I never thought I would find true love, but now that I have my life is complete. Here are the pictures from out ceremony:

l_0451f5baf98bc4040693c291fb5a2230.jpg

l_62b136f942f1966278773a2fd4bf8871.jpg

l_c4b673e70c63b7b1862c0b39ba256a40.jpg

I tell you guys, that night was amazing, I am truly happy that I waited until marriage to lose my virginity.

This is really mean! Damn!

Don't you ever disrespect john candy like that.....he looks like megan fox compared to that ....uhhh....it.

I knew I was going to get a backlash for that, but the resemblance is un-Candy! LOL to myself:icon_lol:

Buy a shotgun. "The Hills Have Eyes" is real

I finally did it, married my girlfriend of 5 years. She means the world to me, I cant believe what a lucky guy I am. I never thought I would find true love, but now that I have my life is complete. Here are the pictures from out ceremony:

l_0451f5baf98bc4040693c291fb5a2230.jpg

l_62b136f942f1966278773a2fd4bf8871.jpg

l_c4b673e70c63b7b1862c0b39ba256a40.jpg

I tell you guys, that night was amazing, I am truly happy that I waited until marriage to lose my virginity.

I've listened to atheist arguments from nearly every source; from Richard Dawkins to Penn Jillette to my college roommate. This is best evidence I've ever seen for the absence of a God.

I've listened to atheist arguments from nearly every source; from Richard Dawkins to Penn Jillette to my college roommate. This is best evidence I've ever seen for the absence of a God.

We are both good Christians, God is what brought us our happiness and health. You have no place trying to prove that the Lord does not exist. Look upon true love and tell me there is no God:
l_300a68bc8ab52e02869d4bec8c0b808b.jpg

LOL, that's fucking sig worthy.

I knew I was going to get a backlash for that, but the resemblance is un-Candy! LOL to myself:icon_lol:

That is not funny and I do not see what you are talking about. Please show respect.

l_f8c2607bcf55f9586812f7173604772b.jpg

........ I am still trying to think if this is a joke or a real post.

I am seeing a lot of pictures that would make you think it’s real, but we all know what you can find on the internet?!?!?!?!

I think he should post more pictures!

Oh and congrats man! Tell us about when you lost your virginity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back